Kate Bush - Live in London, August & September (3 Viewers)

Apparently you had to be signed up to Katebush.com before 1st March 2014 to be eligible for pre-sale tickets.

People signed up might receive an e-mail like this..

Kate Bush - Live shows 2014! | Page 4 | Steve Hoffman Music Forums

We are contacting you as you are eligible to participate in the fan pre-sale for the "Before the Dawn" concerts in August & September 2014 at Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith 48 hours ahead of the general ticket sale on 28th March 2014.

Please visit www.eventim.co.uk at 9.30am on 26th March 2014, locate the show you’d like to attend, select the fan pre-sale from the drop-down menu and enter the unique access code below for your chance to purchase tickets to one of the shows:

Access code:

**ACCESS CODES ARE STRICTLY ONE USE ONLY AND SHOULD BE ENTERED AS DISPLAYED ABOVE IN LOWER CASE. IF YOU LEAVE THE PAGE AND TRY TO USE THE CODE AGAIN IT WILL BE INVALID.**

**THE ACCESS CODE WILL BE INVALID IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED THIS EMAIL DIRECTLY FROM KATEBUSH.COM**

**ALL NEW SIGNEES TO THE KATEBUSH.COM MAILING LIST FROM 00:00AM ON 1ST MARCH 2014 WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR PRE-SALE TICKETS**

This event is for fans only and the following rules are in place to ensure that tickets do not get sold on and fans do not pay a higher price for their tickets.

• Ticket purchases are limited to a maximum of 4 per order. For example, you can try to purchase up to 4 tickets for just 1 of the 15 concerts, or 1 ticket for 4 separate shows. All tickets MUST be purchased in the same transaction in order for the access code to remain valid.

• The name of the lead booker will be printed on each ticket. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made.

• The lead booker will be asked to present ID to gain entry into the venue. Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions may result in the customer's order being void. There are no exceptions to this rule.

• If you are booking more than one ticket your guests must arrive at the concert at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away.

• Tickets cannot be resold or transferred under any circumstances. If the promoter reasonably believes this to be the case the barcode on the ticket will be voided, prohibiting entry to the concert.

• Age Restriction: 14+ (ALL UNDER 16's MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT)

As the number of tickets reserved is limited they will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Sadly this means that not everyone receiving this offer has a guarantee of securing a ticket during the pre-sale, but anyone who doesn’t manage to get one will still be able to try again when general tickets go on sale at 9.30am 28th March 2014.

tumblr_mc3wmutKLf1rj28rmo3_1280.jpg

I hope Gay Byrne isn't getting one...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ah, here. He was grand. It was 1978.

At least he was polite, they were goofing something rotten on her in the UK

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I only learned that you could use them for international flights last week, and I'd been thinking about going over in the Autumn so I stuck 2 dates in that were about a week apart and that's the offer I got back.

Actually I just tried it again for October, $87.50, I'm going to have to commit to actually booking flights at some point, at which point I'll discover that there's some huge catch. They say no more than 1 connection, so I assume they either send you through London, Amsterdam, Paris, Chicago, or Atlanta.

what about this bit

If we find an airline that accepts your price, we'll immediately purchase your tickets using the payment information you provided.

that's a pretty big if

I've a friend who is planning on coming from Australia for a gig.

I just discovered that Priceline do their name your price thing for international flights to/from the US. I priced return flights from Dublin-NYC for $112 last week.
Thats very interesting..I'm thinking of going to lahore in July.

I wonder do they cover Pakistan.I'm off to check

Seriously? I'm trying to learn Urdu, it's probably the most pointless thing I've done yet unless I go to pakistan
Yeah..I'm trying to figure it out at the min..havent been on hollyers in 5 years

I have a Pakistan pal over there.

I used to know a bloke that spoke Urdu..he was an Urdu rapper in fact!

I used to get him translate my songs..a weird and impenetrable language..and rap them back to me.Mad sounding.

I just saw on priceline a fortnight in lahore will cost me €1100.

I'm wondering if you try book it a week before might you get a much better deal.

I'm not even gonna try score Kate Bush tickets.Not a hope of getting any I reckon

Ah bollocks
are they obliged to come back to you with an offer? Like if I said i'm willing to go to Australia for 50 euro there's no way in hell an airline will accept that but will they come back with a more reasonable offer or will they just tell me to go away?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back