Kate Bush - Live in London, August & September (1 Viewer)

Never been, but the standard of venues over here is ridiculously high in comparison to Dublin. Except Brixton Academy, that's a bit of an echo chamber.

I like the Academy

Saw Arcade Fire there years back and when the house lights went down and everyone was leaving they came out and did an acapella version of Guns Of Brixton with no PA. It was brilliant.

I Went to see Todd Rundgren there and sat upstairs, near enough the balcony. It was grand and the sound was perfect, but it's a good bit from the stage. I'd deffo want to be a bit closer for herself. The fucking price!

I wonder if "Before the Dawn" (or whatever she's calling these shows) means she will be presenting a new piece, or presenting the songs as part of some theatrical creation. Ideally she'll just play a gig without any oadditional poncing.

I was just listening to Director's Cut last night.

Everything that's right about big 80's over the top production and performances with none of the bad bits:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I know nothing about this band except that everyone hates them.

This thread reminded me of this, I was pleasantly surprised when I heard it

I Went to see Todd Rundgren there and sat upstairs, near enough the balcony. It was grand and the sound was perfect, but it's a good bit from the stage. I'd deffo want to be a bit closer for herself. The fucking price!

Did he play I Saw The Light?

I've listened to very little of his music but I love that song and he produced The Band.

Everything that's right about big 80's over the top production and performances with none of the bad bits:

That, and it's the worst song on the album!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back