Kate Bush - Live in London, August & September (2 Viewers)

@Lili Marlene

John....John....John....John....

tumblr_mf55t4S5YR1qmwrc4o1_r4_500.gif

I saw marillion in there. Seated area sucked. Too far from the stage. You may know it as the hammersmith odeon. Lots of videos online of gigs from there.

Things are looking up

I'm thinking Sept 2nd might suit me

I've a friend who is planning on coming from Australia for a gig.

I just discovered that Priceline do their name your price thing for international flights to/from the US. I priced return flights from Dublin-NYC for $112 last week.

Name your price with no commitment?

Yeah, I didn't book because I'm not sure when I want to go but you can specify what airport(s) you're willing to fly to and what's the maximum number of connections you're willing to take. The only catch is that before booking you don't know the precise details, all they told me is that my flight would leave between 6AM and 10PM on the day and that I'd arrive in New York by 5AM the next day. But for a €50 ticket to the states I suppose losing a day/inconvenient times is an acceptable cost, I can read a book or something during the layover.

Yeah, I didn't book because I'm not sure when I want to go but you can specify what airport(s) you're willing to fly to and what's the maximum number of connections you're willing to take. The only catch is that before booking you don't know the precise details, all they told me is that my flight would leave between 6AM and 10PM on the day and that I'd arrive in New York by 5AM the next day. But for a €50 ticket to the states I suppose losing a day/inconvenient times is an acceptable cost, I can read a book or something during the layover.

So do you just have a number of bookings or a continuous thing open with them?

or were you planning to go to NYC that week as it was?

So do you just have a number of bookings or a continuous thing open with them?

or were you planning to go to NYC that week as it was?

I only learned that you could use them for international flights last week, and I'd been thinking about going over in the Autumn so I stuck 2 dates in that were about a week apart and that's the offer I got back.

Actually I just tried it again for October, $87.50, I'm going to have to commit to actually booking flights at some point, at which point I'll discover that there's some huge catch. They say no more than 1 connection, so I assume they either send you through London, Amsterdam, Paris, Chicago, or Atlanta.

Or maybe Mog
I only learned that you could use them for international flights last week, and I'd been thinking about going over in the Autumn so I stuck 2 dates in that were about a week apart and that's the offer I got back.

Actually I just tried it again for October, $87.50, I'm going to have to commit to actually booking flights at some point, at which point I'll discover that there's some huge catch. They say no more than 1 connection, so I assume they either send you through London, Amsterdam, Paris, Chicago, or Atlanta.

Or maybe Mogadishu, Baghdad or Ulan Bator?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back