Justin Barratt Attacked (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 72
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 8
Pair of fuckin gobshites, cop on to yourselves.

Great thing for 2 of the "only anarchists in Dublin to achieve independent critical thought" to shite on insulting each other about their sex lives and people they do or don't have sex with...very revolutionary, great attitude to other people and sexual relations. Keep up the anarchy lads.

here cormo- what are you doing on thursday, as i shall be arriving in copenhagen on wednesday night at about 10:30 or maybe a bit earlier? i plan on playing a lot of the hp lovecraft board game..!

Corm said:

Great thing for 2 of the "only anarchists in Dublin to achieve independent critical thought" to shite on insulting each other about their sex lives and people they do or don't have sex with...very revolutionary, great attitude to other people and sexual relations. Keep up the anarchy lads.

You need to lighten up !bing

Corm said:

It was just handbags. Chill... Didnt realise one would get so annoyed, this being one of the most un-politically correct forums on earth..

jesus sheehan, take your head out of your ass..

If copenhagen is half as good as you fuckin' shite on about why do spend so much time on eirecore..

also, "critical thought" shit, low blow, never happened, bullshit rumours.

Oof, "burn".

Yeah Donjo, we'll be Lovecraftin' it up and I've brought back some of the good shit from the Nederland...I've got practise with a new band I'm in on Thursday and have to go to the tax office early in the day but the rest of the day we can just hang out and shoot the poo.

Heh, so someone (Shorty) pointed out that what I said was sexist towards a certain individual. I didnt even realise this until he pointed it out to me. And I think he's right. I was having a go at Weeler (messin of course:rolleyes: ) and it was pretty stupid to bring a third party into it, especially in regards to Weelers realationships with other people. It was some thing I shouldnt of done and I appologise.

...Sorry..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back