justice for jamie bulger (1 Viewer)

Latex lizzie said:
the implication is that you felt one way then you had a kid and felt another?

Getting older will do that to you. Having kids will also do that to you. It just does, and I don't just mean in the way being discussed here, I was obviously half joking. It changes a lot of your opinions and outlooks. s' nature innit.

La La said:
i just cant see eye to eye with the verdict for them to go free
What's the alternative? Keep em locked up for ever? Kill them? Just because they have done bad things it doesn't mean that other people are allowed do bad things to them. If, as far as anyone can tell, they are no longer dangerous, then of course they should be released

YOu go to jail, yo useve your time, your debt to society is repaid, apparently.
so what now? we make exceptions?
where do we stop?
this is facism.
you nazi bastards.
venables for ireland.

Hector Grey him speak good truth.

What I like about the first post is that it doesn't say what it wants - it doesn't say what it thinks should be done. Exactly what are they asking us to sign up for?

Read the case closed article I posted earlier. The whole petition is pointless as they were released in 2001 or something. It's just rubbish that crops up on the interweb every now and again.No point in signing anything as it is a done deal already.

Keeror said:
Hector Grey him speak good truth.

What I like about the first post is that it doesn't say what it wants - it doesn't say what it thinks should be done. Exactly what are they asking us to sign up for?
YOU SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOR THE COLOURS IN THAT AVITAR... YIKES.... THOSE HUES SHOULD ONLY APPEAR ON SPANDEX KAX..
ALLAHQUANDON'T!!

Queen Buzzo said:
Prison is for cunts. It don't work. Killing babies is wrong. No one is inherently evil. That is all.

thats that sorted then;)

i read that one of the them is a methadone junkie now. obviously the reality of what his younger self did doesn't sit well with him. And apparently the bulgers had another kid shortly afterwards to replace the lost son - he's gonna grow up well adjusted too isn't he?

the case really was seized upon, as mondo pointed out, as a "ban this sick filth/video nasty" soapbox. i've never heard of another case where kids killed another kid, so mebbe thats why its shocking.

anyone see the doc on c4 around halloween about the scottish guy who got obsessed with queen of the damned and carved up his best mate and hid him in the woods?

whats the world coming to at all at all?:eek:

giveadogabone said:
thats that sorted then;)

i read that one of the them is a methadone junkie now. obviously the reality of what his younger self did doesn't sit well with him. And apparently the bulgers had another kid shortly afterwards to replace the lost son - he's gonna grow up well adjusted too isn't he?

the case really was seized upon, as mondo pointed out, as a "ban this sick filth/video nasty" soapbox. i've never heard of another case where kids killed another kid, so mebbe thats why its shocking.

anyone see the doc on c4 around halloween about the scottish guy who got obsessed with queen of the damned and carved up his best mate and hid him in the woods?

whats the world coming to at all at all?:eek:

Yeaheh, i saw that. Man, Goths are stooo-pid. I was really into those three books back in the day, but i was'nt faffing round in lace over em.

B00002605V.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

<Pushead Jamie Bulger skull>

MONDOBRUTALE said:
is it true that jamie bolgers ma was off shop lifting at the time?
if so, should some of the blame not lie with her?

Actually he wasn't shoplifting. Thats what I thought as well until I read a book about the murder. She was buying meat in a butchers and the kid wandered off.

Those guys were not very mature for 10 year olds - one of them said he wanted to "live in a land of chocolate" to a police officer. They've served their time and their lives will never be the same again. Keeeping them in prison forever isn't going help anything.

Queen Buzzo said:
Prison is for cunts. It don't work. Killing babies is wrong. No one is inherently evil. That is all.

I knew a lovely woman who was brutally murdered by her boyfriend. He got four years for manslaughter.
Should he have just got a bag of sweeties from the judge and told not to do it again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back