justice for jamie bulger (1 Viewer)

i'm thinking March, April at the latest. George Martin can't master an album for dick. Bring me Mary Kettle. I'm looking at you andrew to be my DJ for my live shows. payment in ireland jerseys and perspex.

anyway sorry for off topic remark. Moderator......Clive

i've been trying to justify some kind of opinion to myself but cannot.

egg_ said:
Dunno dude

If she tortured and killed someone I guess I would, couldn't let it happen again - you never know, maybe some expert could fix whatever was wrong with her. If she killed someone evil like, for instance, yourself, I'd obviously cover for her

Ditto.

If my nipper killed me i'd probably have to let it go.

before i bow out of this topic (its the end of the work day in this time zone)....aggghhhh i've just been reading about the crime again in the guardian archives and stuff, and it really was a heinous thing they did; whether they were 10 or 30, i just cant get my head around it, and i just cant see eye to eye with the verdict for them to go free.
that's all i can offer from my side, and with that, i'm bowing out. g'night all. :)

La La said:
before i bow out of this topic (its the end of the work day in this time zone)....aggghhhh i've just been reading about the crime again in the guardian archives and stuff, and it really was a heinous thing they did; whether they were 10 or 30, i just cant get my head around it, and i just cant see eye to eye with the verdict for them to go free.
that's all i can offer from my side, and with that, i'm bowing out. g'night all. :)

is it true that jamie bolgers ma was off shop lifting at the time?
if so, should some of the blame not lie with her?

tumbleweed.jpg

Hell I want to hunt down and kill people who don't indicate when using a roundabout so obviously I want these two dead.

Having your own kids certainly changes how you feel about news items like this.

why so? I mean the implication is that you felt one way then you had a kid and felt another? so the milk of human kindness is a subjective thing. I'm gald I'm never having kids.they can get murdered and turn me into a monster as a result kinda deal.

wow the world is crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back