July 4 : Dudley Corporation CD Launch, Andrews Lane w/ Giveamanakick+Mumblin' Deaf Ro (1 Viewer)

Re: July 4 : Dudley Corporation CD Launch, Andrews Lane w/ Giveamanakick+Mumblin' Dea

This better be good.

Just kidding, been looking forward to this all week.

Re: July 4 : Dudley Corporation CD Launch, Andrews Lane w/ Giveamanakick+Mumblin' Dea

best of luck with this, folks, I won't be able to make it but shall be there in spirit

I was alive just like Latin once

Balls, can't make this tonight, will be picking up the album ASAP. Kick out the jams tonight dudes!

Can't wait. What kinda price are pints in Andrew's Lane?
I know this... I found a receipt for two pints of guinness from the matmos gig in my wallet the other day. oh wait, I can't remember now. I believe pints of plain are €4.50. or was it €4? I remember it was cheaper than the railway bar in heuston. that probably doesn't help at all...

is it time to leave work yet?

Not yet.

Is it still raining?

Yes. Yes it is.

hmm, seems like the sound was dreadful, ah well, sorry about that.

thanks for coming along, hope you enjoy the record. time for much sleeping

This was great fun - thanks for having us play Dudley and best of luck with the album.

hmm, seems like the sound was dreadful, ah well, sorry about that.

thanks for coming along, hope you enjoy the record. time for much sleeping

yeah the sound was pretty dire.
even between bands, the cd playing in the background sounded shite, if you can't even get a good sound when playing back a cd, you're in trouble.

cd sounds great though!

good: the corpo, gamak, ro, the freeness, the drunkness, austrailian mary, the silly dancing till 3, mega-pissed half hunter.

bad: the sound, the talking (i was up the front for ro's set and still had to struggle to hear him over the bar-chat), the rain.

listening to the cd now, tis only deadly

incidentally, the sound guy himself was deadly, probably one of the friendlier we've ever had in in dublin, so i think it must have been that room/gremlins that did it

incidentally, the sound guy himself was deadly, probably one of the friendlier we've ever had in in dublin, so i think it must have been that room/gremlins that did it

It was pretty trebley, sounded much better when I put my earplugs in.

When I was watching GAMAK I thought sound was good further back/on right. Front left sounded entirely different. How can you legislate for that?

2639128758_97d60163a3.jpg

2638300927_8b4d8f1507.jpg

2639128598_a6585decde.jpg

2638298531_71efbf4c04.jpg

2639129662_eebabd1310.jpg

2638299501_c045df0bda.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back