July 4 : Dudley Corporation CD Launch, Andrews Lane w/ Giveamanakick+Mumblin' Deaf Ro (1 Viewer)

Re: July 4 : Dudley Corporation CD Launch, Andrews Lane w/ Giveamanakick+Mumblin' Dea

Dudley - Is the album available for purchase at the gig on Fri?

Re: July 4 : Dudley Corporation CD Launch, Andrews Lane w/ Giveamanakick+Mumblin' Dea

Why yes, Ro, it will most certainly be for sale, along with a whole smorgasbord of lovely merchandise.

Including this fetching t-shirt, modelled here by Jacques (2nd left)

rotown.jpg

stage times?

baby sitter secured and the wan only wants to see MDR. Sorry lads.

I'm serious. I want to see the corpo but if we leave it too late and we miss MDR I'll be in the doghouse.

this is such a good lineup - im working that night but think i may be able to head in afterwards - free in before 11ses right?

yep, zero dollars if you're there before 11. pull a sickie!!!

ro - 9.10ish
GAMAK - 9.50ish
corpo - 10.30ish

Can't wait. What kinda price are pints in Andrew's Lane?

i'll probably miss MDR unfortunately but am gonna try and race in for GAMAK and the Dudley's. never been to andrew's lane, have heard 'the acoustics are very good there' though

edit - am actually working the later shift so i wont be able to make any of it. fuckey fuckey!

Huzzah - wedding garb and carnations for all!

Given the title of the album, you should have got Groom to play as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back