JULIA LASAGNE (1 Viewer)

I've been listening to that debate and i'm inclined to go with Naomi Wolf even though her argument is basically 'it wasn't rape rape....... ps. 23 years'.

But then again I had a grand old time in the Polanski thread didn't I?

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=477691926233&id=1021408357

Cuban news agencies Granma and Prensa Latina says that Julian Assange's 'rape' accuser, Anna Ardin, is a Cuban CIA collaborator who has been working with Miami-based, US Government paid agencies. They say Ardin is linked to the anti-Cuban terrorist Carlos Aberto Montaner.

After leaving Cuba, Ardin worked with web sites financed by USAID and controlled by the CIA. One of these sites was 'Miscelánea de Cuba', run by the Cuban Alexis Gainza. Through Gainza she became linked to Swediish agencies, including Dagens Nyheter and SVT, and entered the Swedish social democrat party.

Gainza is linked to the German Internationale Gesellschaft für Menschenrechte (International Human Rights Society), a group linked to German and US intelligence and has some former nazis (such as Ludwig Martin) and ex military figures (Dieter von Glahn) in its ranks.

The current president of the IGFM, Martin Lessenthin, works closely with the Venezuelan oppsoition party Primero Justicia, led by the anti-Chavez terrorist Alejandro Peña.

Primero Justicia, in turn is the main partner of the International republican Institute, and extreme right wing group funded by the US Government's National Endowment for Democracy.

Yeah she is a bit loopy alright.
Wolfe made her case mush better, both of her articles were rubbish but she made a better argument there.
I still don't buy her argument though.

I find all of the following pretty unconvincing (and nauseating, to a greater or lesser degree)
Wikileaks is great, therefore these accusations are untrue.
Powerful people hate wikileaks, therefore this is obviously a setup.
I know exactly how someone should behave in these circumstances and therefore I think the girls are lying
I've trawled the girl's faceook and twitter feeds and she's not trustworthy

I like wikileaks, I think it serves a useful purpose.

On the other hand I think Lassagne is a egotistical control freak and is destroying the organisation.

I can't be the only person in the world who thinks it odd that the organisation is constantly hinting at info they might release soon. Bank of America, Arabs with ties to CIA etc. If you truly value openness then you don't hold info from the public so you can have a bargaining chip in your leader's mickey troubles.

Yeah.. wikileaks has always been interesting, I suppose I wasn't too concerned with yer man until all this shcandal.. I suppose I'm not now either. Great publicity though.

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2011/02/the-guardian-201102

Wow.
The nuts and bolts are - he made a deal with the guardian, gave them the advance copy under strict embargo, but kept adding other media outlets to the deal without telling them - to the point that Guardian received a second copy independently and threatened to break the embargo with it. Julia flips and threatens to sue if the Guardian leaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back