JULIA LASAGNE (1 Viewer)

there are words for lots of things. what do definitions of words that may or may not apply to the situation have to do with anything?
Because that is what he is accused of.
90% of everything else is misreporting and internet bullshit.

I'm just making the point - it is not a trivial accusation. Whether you believe it or not.

i'm just making the point it might well be a trivial accusation, whether YOU believe it or not

unless you know something you're not telling us...the prosecution would be interested to hear your inside knowledge i'm sure

your problem was 'hydromancer' saying that the accusation was a farce, which you said was nonsense. how is that not talking about whether the accusations are true or false?

jaysus, that Julian, wha'? such a fuss!

here, isn't his defence, his "protection", a burd-lawyer? then by rights she should slip off the case near the end and he'll have to just lurry on himself to completion, no?

it's not his fault he has a leaky cable.

how long d'you think before there's cables from Thumped about the disappearance of Hag?

From The Guardian via Slate.

Documents Detail Sexual Accusations Against Assange
Julian Assange, the WikiLeaks founder, was released from jail on bail Thursday after he was held on an arrest warrant issued from Sweden. The whole legal battle and accusations against Assange have become incredibly confusing, partly due to the insistence of Assange supporters that this is all part of a CIA plot, as well as some initial shoddy reporting -- namely by AOL News -- that has been widely repeated and brought "sex by surprise" into the lexicon. It was already known though that Assange was suspected "of unlawful coercion, two instances of sexual molestation, and one of rape," as Wired summarizes. Now, the Guardian got a look at the actual police reports and the whole thing looks worse for Assange than many of his supporters would like to admit. First things first, the claims by Assange's UK lawyer that he wasn't allowed to see the full charges against his client seems to be false. Now, about the allegations themselves. They're all for events that took place over a 10-day period. One of the women, identified as Miss A, said Assange was insistent despite her attempts to stop. Once they were about to have sex Assange repeatedly prevented her from reaching for a condom "by holding her arms and pinning her legs" and when he finally agreed to use a condom, he allegedly did something that resulted in the condom being ripped, "and ejaculated without withdrawing," reports the Guardian. The other woman, Miss W, said Assange initiated sex with her without a condom while she was asleep. Assange has denied any wrongdoing and claims the accusations are part of a plot against him. Part of the reason why this case is so confusing is because it's "not a 'perfect' rape case," as Jezebel puts it. The alleged victims were friendly with Assange, they may have wanted to have sex with him, but they apparently didn't want to have the kind of sex he wanted to have, all of which makes the whole thing murkier for some. As Kate Harding notes though, it's not that difficult to understand: "Consenting to sex with a condom and consenting to sex without are two entirely different things."

what's the definition of rape and the nature of the allegations again?

i have forgotten/was unaware and it is in no way old news

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-sex-case-papers/story-e6frg6so-1225973548657

Bjorn Hurtig, Mr Assange's Swedish lawyer, said he would lodge a formal complaint to the authorities and ask them to investigate how such sensitive police material leaked into the public domain. "It is with great concern that I hear about this because it puts Julian and his defence in a bad position," he told a colleague.

Hahaha
Serves the sleazy cunt right!

Bjorn Hurtig, Mr Assange's Swedish lawyer, said he would lodge a formal complaint to the authorities and ask them to investigate how such sensitive police material leaked into the public domain. "It is with great concern that I hear about this because it puts Julian and his defence in a bad position," he told a colleague.

Obviously preparing for defence against america by having a leak test case. i.e. how one thing is leaked to suit interests just as others are hidden. smart lawyer.

also, i think you or someone mentioned on this thread i think that you thought he was 'a troll' - i've been thinking about that all week, what does that mean??

I would just like to point out that the prick refers to himself in the third person

"The leak of the police report to The Guardian was clearly designed to undermine my important bail applicatyion.It was timed to come up on the desk of the judge that morning," Assange was quoted as saying in Tuesday's paper. "Someone in authority clearly intended to keep Julian in prison, and shopped (the report) around to other newspapers as well."

I think this means I was right all along.
What's Mormon's prize?

In a [COLOR=#366388 ! important][COLOR=#366388 ! important]BBC [COLOR=#366388 ! important]interview[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] aired Tuesday, Assange said he believed the women behind the allegations "found out that they were mutual lovers of mine and they had unprotected sex and they got into a tizzy about whether there was a possibility of sexually transmitted diseases."

So, the man himself doesn't believe the accusations are a setup!

Remember all the twittering.

"we were told to expect dirty tricks" etc etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back