John and Edward (2 Viewers)

"that afro guy" ?
:)
Are you pretending like you don't know his name because you don't really watch X-Factor religiously?

Jamie 'afro' Archer, who is supposed to be dating one of Kandy Rain, a musical group who met in a strip club but are now known simply as: "X-Factor 2009 also-rans"

jedward6.gif

I'm not gay,but if I was I would fucking ride the hole off these lads.They are filthy.

Actually,maybe I am a bit gay.

I wouldnt say no to a blowjob off JEDWARD.tbh.

Well Scutter, John & Edward* and some pretty but personalityless girl from Wales were in the bottom two. Rather than put the obviously better singer through Simon Cowell put it to the public vote (DEADLOCK as the over-the-top lights put it), and it turns out that John & Edward only got the second to last amount of votes.

This has led to a public outcry claiming that Simon is fixing the whole thing to get more viewers. After all he hated the twins almost every other week, HOW COULD HE PUT BAD SINGERS THROUGH?????? As one girl in work put it "The whole this is a money making scam with the bookies". It's all a ploy to get more viewers/money/i've figured out his evil scam/my tin foil hat is buzzing.

Anyway, Danni kept on making snide remarks along the line of 'well next week i'll get all my singers to rap and have a huge production because obviously this competition isn't about singing' which hugely missed the point that the only thing this week proved is that rapping and a huge production can only guarantee you'll come second last, which is a bit crap really.

Meanwhile, John and Edward sang in tune for the first time last night, go on Ireland! They'll do is proud in the eurovision next year.

*(or Jedward as people are fond of calling them, I guess Edwo(h)n sounds a but cocky although it at least give John more than one letter.)

Well Scutter, John & Edward* and some pretty but personalityless girl from Wales were in the bottom two. Rather than put the obviously better singer through Simon Cowell put it to the public vote (DEADLOCK as the over-the-top lights put it), and it turns out that John & Edward only got the second to last amount of votes.

This has led to a public outcry claiming that Simon is fixing the whole thing to get more viewers. After all he hated the twins almost every other week, HOW COULD HE PUT BAD SINGERS THROUGH?????? As one girl in work put it "The whole this is a money making scam with the bookies". It's all a ploy to get more viewers/money/i've figured out his evil scam/my tin foil hat is buzzing.

Anyway, Danni kept on making snide remarks along the line of 'well next week i'll get all my singers to rap and have a huge production because obviously this competition isn't about singing' which hugely missed the point that the only thing this week proved is that rapping and a huge production can only guarantee you'll come second last, which is a bit crap really.

Meanwhile, John and Edward sang in tune for the first time last night, go on Ireland! They'll do is proud in the eurovision next year.

*(or Jedward as people are fond of calling them, I guess Edwo(h)n sounds a but cocky although it at least give John more than one letter.)

A fair summation. For me the elephant in the room is how that blonde lad keeps getting through. IMO he's a worse singer than Jedward.

apart from your man daniel or however he spells it they're all shite. he annoys me but at least he can sing. cowell definitely just looking for controversy and publicity after last night, so sick of it now. can't wait for next week tho :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back