John and Edward (1 Viewer)

I only watch it for the ridiculously good looking Cheryl.

These two were the best.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Alcohol + X-Factor = Perfect start to a Saturday night.
Also, the birds love discussing it with you as you can reinforce your views in a way that makes them feel good as you're a music fan, and, actually, y'know, maybe a little bit cute....*

*I've yet to score as result of discussing the X-Factor with a bird but I can feel it coming any week now.
you try to score with women who watch the x-factor? jesus. where do you go clubbing, scunthorpe?

a diverse mix of people enjoy paedophilia (although primarily brits, especially parents), it's hardly a measure of merit.

It's just entertainment. If it was a paedophilia competition produced by Simon Cowell, presented by Dermot O'Leary and judged by Simon, Danni, Cheryl and Louis and shown on ITV at 8pm on Saturday nights throughout the autumn and winter.....yeah, I'd probably watch it. We all would. Maybe not with Louis in it though.

It's just entertainment. If it was a paedophilia competition produced by Simon Cowell, presented by Dermot O'Leary and judged by Simon, Danni, Cheryl and Louis and shown on ITV at 8pm on Saturday nights throughout the autumn and winter.....yeah, I'd probably watch it. We all would. Maybe not with Louis in it though.
yeah sure, i'd definitely watch that. x-factor though...no fuckin' way.

I like x-factor, but haven't seen it this year yet. It seems to be on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night - is that right? That seems a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back