jobs for the community... (1 Viewer)

Ex-User (250)

Since 2000
so, whelans charge £25 to provide a cashier and £25 for someone to mind the side door. in mind right now is tara jane o'neil this sunday, it's £5 in. does anyone feel like getting in for free and getting paid £20 for either of these 2 jobs? mail me at [email protected] if you're into it.

hag (30 Nov, 2001 03:35 p.m.):
so, whelans charge £25 to provide a cashier and £25 for someone to mind the side door. in mind right now is tara jane o'neil this sunday, it's £5 in. does anyone feel like getting in for free and getting paid £20 for either of these 2 jobs? mail me at [email protected] if you're into it.

you'll pay me £20 to rip you off, let all me mates in AND play a shit set for more money?
prick, sure!

thanks pants. i thought she was great too and so would a lot more people if they'd bothered to show up. well, i'm off for more councelling. i've decided to run this x-mas gig thing in direct competition with trm, c40, the chalets and pez. same night, it's the 22nd, their's is the the tbmc and mine will be in the 'ladies' toilets in the long hall. playing will be me and my friend mickey vein. i think we all know who'll get more punters per sqaure foot of floor space, you know what i mean?

Still have to find out if we definitely have the TBMC. They might decide to go with the 'Brendan Grace frees his Christmas nippers charity bad-booze bastard benefit Gig'.

Fingers crossed tho...

I hear the Chalets rock harder than you'd care to believe too...

why not just have the chalets with brendan grace? now that would be using the old up there fer thinkin'...

Jeezus!
Should we even be talking about the Chalets?

What if they were planning a "Big Ed loves Mona" type launch campaign or something?

ps.
hag, I'm REALLY glad we didn't have that group swordfight on saturday. REALLY glad.

Stewart Little (04 Dec, 2001 02:52 p.m.):
Jeezus!
Should we even be talking about the Chalets?

What if they were planning a "Big Ed loves Mona" type launch campaign or something?

whatever that is, i dont think we are.
still, you might want to check with dylan.
he's our mammy.

oh *THAT* sword fight, i thought you were talking about the gentleman's duel i challenged you to ... and may i add that since you declined, i am entitled to piss onto you from on high and steal your sausageholegirlthing, ok?

eh - if you jimmy's are actually playing the buttery tonight (with the revs!?!??!) can youse try to promote the Things thing? the students'd be mad for it (after a few pints).

sorry - i must learn to actually read...
it'd be good if someone could give the jimmy cake peeps a sign-up sheet for the things mailing list? i don't know where you get one of them from though...
who did the one for the c4o gig?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back