Jazz Funeral October 22/23 Cork (1 Viewer)

Rimbaud said:
Nah, the crowd that usually hang around the bar wearing cotton shirts and beards(at least i don`t think they were bikers..)....
Some guy knocked a pint over on top of our table the last time i was there - friendly chap all the same.
The girls don`t smile much though....except for the ones that hang outside the mens toilets.Whats their game?

Ah i can`t wait for tomorrow night!....the pushing and the shovin!...the wild struggles to get to the bar!....the gay guys in the beards and the girls that don`t smile!....and the ones that do smile hanging outside the jacks!....

Sounds Epic!

what are you talking about?

Rimbaud said:
the gay guys in the beards

Tarring with a brush there bud.......I shall be sporting my 'gay' beard for the weekend. I might even wear a Megadeth tshirt or something so I fit your stereotype criteria perfectly. can you loan me your biker jacket for the weekend so I can complete the pose :p

Now theres no sense in my walking around with my leather pants and white (tight) t-shirt without me leather jacket!

Well i can`t talk really, what with me trying to grow a beard and all - its coming on good though!

Save me some virgins blood you bastard!

i'll never forget the time i met a nazi in fred's and i was the only one who knew he was a nazi and he was the only one who i knew that i knew. i was very stoned, and very, very scared.

Went to this Friday night - great fuckin night!
El Bastardo - damn they were good!
My Remorse & Murdoch played some manic stuff too.

Jazzfuneral.jpg

My Remorse

That was the most fun I've ever had playing a gig.Leo, i love you.

The Boy you hit is Dead and Revolution of a Sun are probably the best live bands I've seen come from this country since Jackbeast.Amazing.Captain Insano fuckin' rocked the house as well (actually, if Brian from CI is reading or if anyone knows him put him in touch with me please!).

Rhona, give us a shout about those pictures
[email protected]

hahahaha that picture of our set is so class... despite the obvious insanity you can still see eoin crooning a la eddie vedder in his usual fashion... also ken looks so so scared

anyway, best weekend in ages. i managed to get through the whole lot on about 2 hours sleep, which was nice. best bands were Serpents, Boy You Hit Is Dead and Murdoch. But pretty much every band was class.

Rock!!!!

thnaks to the citizens of cork for not flinging me up in the air! skirt + crowd-surfing is a disaster waiting to happen. and to my remorse for being my personal taxi/room service/waiters/wake-up call service. and to LEO!!!!!

no prob dexta!
twas a cool weekend, Serpents and The Boy You Hit Is Dead were class, first time seeing both of them.
and all the other bands i had seen before didnt fail to impress. the new ROAS material was immense!

Rimbaud said:
Went to this Friday night - great fuckin night!
El Bastardo - damn they were good!
My Remorse & Murdoch played some manic stuff too.

any chance i could get a copy of any photos you may have, purty please?!
you shall be rewarded greatly!

needtokill said:
actually, if Brian from CI is reading or if anyone knows him put him in touch with me please!

I havent a clue how to pm on this site.. Bastards! Hey bud, what a fucking night.. Every band on that stage were ckass.. & Ive never come away from a gig saying that. Most fun gig ive been to in ages! Sorry I never got a chance to talk to you afterwards, ye left after yer set?(which was mad).It was myself, Noel(R) & Alan(my R) who through you on top of the crowd during your set.. Good laugh all round.. HAS to be done again... Send me a pm when you read this..

That was a total fucking laugh, managed to see a bit of every band this weekend, stand outs were Serpents, The Boy you Hit is Dead and Murdoch. Cheers to all bands for coming along, extra cheer for the travelling bands and to the rev and remorse heads for allowing their gear to be bludgeoned over the weekend and helping with sound, doors etc when the place got too crowded. Now whens the next bank holiday weekend .|..|

serpents.....
sweet fuckin jesus.......
the boy you hit is dead.......
sweet fuckin jesus.....
that is all.......

just want to say thanks to everyone for the hospitality/ place to stay/ good times...|..|

in the words of arny...."i'l be back"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back