Jazz Funeral October 22/23 Cork (1 Viewer)

Rimbaud said:
Great - i`ll bing down some stuff anyway(if i`ll make it down that is).
cool. if you're around the friday night i'll probably end up taking some stuff off ya. gonna miss the sat night though.

needtokill said:
jesus, is anyone going to be there Saturday night?

I expect the Saturday night to be the busier of the two nights, I also expect that I'll be found shivering in a corner having a nervous breakdown, wishing that they sold buckfast by the shot behid the bar :)

treelo said:
that can be arranged... maybe...
i'll suggest it to managment. :)

Please don't, the thought of having that stuff available while on the rip in there makes me shudder, I'll stick with the Dooleys toffee liquer when I fancy a tipple in there other than Beamish methinks

any chance someone will let me crash at there place for this? please. i'll buy you some pints or somethin'

i don't even know you but if you're stuck then there is a floor in my place with your name on it......
i'd advise bringing a sleeping bag.....

xsteox said:
any chance someone will let me crash at there place for this? please. i'll buy you some pints or somethin'

Thats yourself isnt it Stephen?, my place will probably be like a refugee centre for the weekend, but somewhere would be found if required

Led Zeppelins upstairs is small right?

Well - i may be bringing down some records - and whoever(i.e. YOU) may want to buy cds and records because its the Bank holiday weekend...and you want good music etc...If anyone wants something in particular - please do tell.
I don`t think they`ll be much room for a table for records - as it`d be a pain to have drunk punks falling & puking on the table etc...so i might not bring down a whole lot.

Rimbaud said:
Led Zeppelins upstairs is small right?

Well - i may be bringing down some records - and whoever(i.e. YOU) may want to buy cds and records because its the Bank holiday weekend...and you want good music etc...If anyone wants something in particular - please do tell.
I don`t think they`ll be much room for a table for records - as it`d be a pain to have drunk punks falling & puking on the table etc...so i might not bring down a whole lot.

yeah there wouldn't be room in the venue, and the bar will be jammed all weekend too. but, on the upside, there are no punks in cork. they all died off in that big frost last february. so at the very worst you'll have a room full of drunk metallers giving you dirty looks and muttering about sacrifice. .|..|

Nah, the crowd that usually hang around the bar wearing cotton shirts and beards(at least i don`t think they were bikers..)....
Some guy knocked a pint over on top of our table the last time i was there - friendly chap all the same.
The girls don`t smile much though....except for the ones that hang outside the mens toilets.Whats their game?

Ah i can`t wait for tomorrow night!....the pushing and the shovin!...the wild struggles to get to the bar!....the gay guys in the beards and the girls that don`t smile!....and the ones that do smile hanging outside the jacks!....

Sounds Epic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back