Jaysus cycling! (3 Viewers)

Those bars are taking the piss though. There's no point in them being narrower than the rider.
Great,the handlebars fit through the gap,but your waist/shoulders don't.

Yeah that about sums it up, can't see anything trendy about them, they're just really practical for city cycling.

I was a bit tipsy when I posted here last, but what I was getting at was theres no point in having bars narrower than your waist. Basically.

I was a bit tipsy when I posted here last, but what I was getting at was theres no point in having bars narrower than your waist. Basically.

Covering yourself now that you know that his bars are narrower than his waist?

you'd be a bit of a Slim Jim if your waist were narrow than them bars alright.

You been down to this Rothar place Moose?
class idea

I doubt this is as random as they're saying

irishtimes.com - Last Updated: Thursday, February 18, 2010, 07:32

Witnesses sought to Dublin assault
PAMELA DUNCAN

Gardaí in Dublin have appealed for witnesses after a 39-year-old cyclist was assaulted with a baseball bat by two men in what appears to be a random attack during rush hour yesterday evening.

Gardaí at Kevin Street in Dublin are investigating the incident which happened at Victoria Quay at around 5pm.

They are seeking two males who were travelling in what may have been a light coloured Peugeot 206 car who assaulted a male cyclist with a baseball bat.

The cyclist was travelling from James Joyce Bridge onto the quays where the assault took place.

The injured man was removed to St James’s Hospital where he received medical treatment although his injuries are not thought to be serious.

A garda spokesperson said the gardaí were trying to establish a motive for the assault but said that it appeared that it was a random attack.

The gardaí are asking for anyone who may have witnessed the incident to contact Kevin Street Garda Station at 01-6669400, the Garda Confidential Line 1-800-666-111 or any garda station.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE IN THIS CITY?
sorry for shouting,dopey pedestrians and drivers have me upset.coming home earlier some daft cow looks up,sees me approaching at speed from less than 20 yards but still chooses to walk out in front of me,had it been a bloke i would have given him a right smack as i swerved round him.absolute mongs.
rant over :)

I just saw something amazing. Old fella crossing legally at a pedestrian crossing, middle age bloke on a bike broke a red light. As the cyclist went past the old fella pointed his walking stick at the cyclist and shouted 'That red light applies to you too, you fucker ye!'. Then I heard a crash, and the cyclist had gone arse over tit. He got up, took his helmet off and started giving out to the old fella, but the old fella was having none of it.

Sorry cyclists, I think you get a rough deal for the most part in this town, but seeing so many of you fly through red lights without a care in the world really gets my gander up. As both as a padestrian and a car driver.

Ha, good enough for him!

As a pedestrian and a car driver, cyclists piss me off. As a pedestrian and a cyclist, car drivers piss me off. As a car driver and a cyclist, pedestrians piss me off. Eejits are eejits no matter what form of transport they're using.

like this?
Figured out how to attach my Flip video camera to my rothar.
First one's a bit rough.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

and of course, confronted, good reasoning is always ripe
The fucking wagging-fingered lecturing out of you lot.

Get a grip.

i mean i do break the red lights too but there's an imagined yield sign there. if there's one person crossing the street i think it's reasonable to stop for them. predictable behaviour on the road should be a bit exaggerated. even if the cyclist manoeuvres like a pro, there might be a dog or a kid or a drunk loose not walking the way you thought they would or what the fuck else.

like you know what's the most annoying thing? when even if a driver coming onto your road sees you, they keep edging towards the road and on your lane so that you don't know if they a) don't really see you after all b) just want to try and kill you for laughs c) just wanna scare you or d) have never cycled in traffic themselves nor can put themselves in that place. everyone should stop being idiots

Jaysus cycling indeed:

26376_381510616740_617881740_4405182_1529463_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back