Janer banned (1 Viewer)

i suppose the moral of the story is: don't fuck around on any day i've spent 2.5 hours to get to work and just before I'm heading into a 3 hour meeting with my boss and haven't had any dinner. or something.

i suppose the moral of the story is: don't fuck around on any day i've spent 2.5 hours to get to work and just before I'm heading into a 3 hour meeting with my boss and haven't had any dinner. or something.
you're the boss 'n' shit. down with justification.

Where do I start?

Or finish.......new thread as sure lots of people gave up on that other thread which is now bigger then Dollys implants.
In from work and tired so I will just give brief analysis

Pete ty for unbanning me early and your view after seeing the original thread.
Pantone I really truly believe you are fucked for this world, I have never seen such a tart in my life.
Jane what can I say but thank fuck I have a female already in my life
Ta to Snakeybus who I don't know very well but seen right thru the sham
and Gorillmunch who did too his own inimitable way.
Johnny Stress out the idiots in their place......you know what I love about Johnny? He also loves Punk too :cool:
Ta to RSJ for not jumping on the bandwagon as we don't always see eye to eye.
Luckily I have a great soh because some of the slander thrown by my way by Jane and Patone shampoo was let's just say they prob woulda had me nicked if it was the other way round.
Siobhans classic "I was offended by the title of his thread and didn't bother clicking on it.
I think it's good he was banned." sorta digs her own grave lol

If this ban means anything it shows how funny you'se fucks are. thread/banana was hilarious, anyone want to see what I was banned for just drop into #paddypunk on irc and I show u the link....you will laugh

oh forgot how much I cried laughing when I read the classic post from Pantone shampoo after he put on his FBI mask to go searching for dirt on me.

"there are loads more, I seem to remember a few aimed at La La, it's just this worrying resorting to brutal sexism or bruital sexual remarks, generally aimed at women (women who are ussually out manouvering him in an argument in must be noted) that is actually, in my book, just plain fucking creepy...

add to the fact that this is on his my space...

About me:
I like Punk/Oi and Girls who are 18 but look 17.
Who I'd like to meet:
Girls who are 17 but look 18

and you're just waiting for the day you make up one morning, turn on the news (Aljazerra obviously.... zzzz) and this JOKER is on after being arrested outside a girls school asking students if they'd like too stroke the bald mouse in his pocket...

whatever I'm sure a witty "fuck you" and a stern de-repping from the aged pervert will put in my place, but I don't come to Thumped to read bad sub Roy Chubby Brown trash from a man twice the age of many of the people around here"

What a tit.

Re: Where do I start?

leave vinnie alone you pricks! the poor bastard's bowels are hanging out for jaysis sake.

(how was that vinnie? a bit of a pre-emptive strike cos no-one was actually ripping on you but that should make them think twice before they think about preying on your myriad vulnerabilities)

Thanks little Dunkey. When I get rich I'm going to tarmacadam your dusty road.

leave vinnie alone you pricks! the poor bastard's bowels are hanging out for jaysis sake.

(how was that vinnie? a bit of a pre-emptive strike cos no-one was actually ripping on you but that should make them think twice before they think about preying on your myriad vulnerabilities)

sweet jesus. i can't wait to catch up on this thread tomorrow.

bed time now. off to dream of kitty cats and bubbles and love.

Or finish.......new thread as sure lots of people gave up on that other thread which is now bigger then Dollys implants.
In from work and tired so I will just give brief analysis

Pete ty for unbanning me early and your view after seeing the original thread.
Pantone I really truly believe you are fucked for this world, I have never seen such a tart in my life.
Jane what can I say but thank fuck I have a female already in my life
Ta to Snakeybus who I don't know very well but seen right thru the sham
and Gorillmunch who did too his own inimitable way.
Johnny Stress out the idiots in their place......you know what I love about Johnny? He also loves Punk too :cool:
Ta to RSJ for not jumping on the bandwagon as we don't always see eye to eye.
Luckily I have a great soh because some of the slander thrown by my way by Jane and Patone shampoo was let's just say they prob woulda had me nicked if it was the other way round.
Siobhans classic "I was offended by the title of his thread and didn't bother clicking on it.
I think it's good he was banned." sorta digs her own grave lol

If this ban means anything it shows how funny you'se fucks are. thread/banana was hilarious, anyone want to see what I was banned for just drop into #paddypunk on irc and I show u the link....you will laugh

oh forgot how much I cried laughing when I read the classic post from Pantone shampoo after he put on his FBI mask to go searching for dirt on me.

"there are loads more, I seem to remember a few aimed at La La, it's just this worrying resorting to brutal sexism or bruital sexual remarks, generally aimed at women (women who are ussually out manouvering him in an argument in must be noted) that is actually, in my book, just plain fucking creepy...

add to the fact that this is on his my space...

About me:
I like Punk/Oi and Girls who are 18 but look 17.
Who I'd like to meet:
Girls who are 17 but look 18

and you're just waiting for the day you make up one morning, turn on the news (Aljazerra obviously.... zzzz) and this JOKER is on after being arrested outside a girls school asking students if they'd like too stroke the bald mouse in his pocket...

whatever I'm sure a witty "fuck you" and a stern de-repping from the aged pervert will put in my place, but I don't come to Thumped to read bad sub Roy Chubby Brown trash from a man twice the age of many of the people around here"

What a tit.

stunning. so what category did you win an oscar in again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back