Janer banned (2 Viewers)

awwwww, wookit
kitten24.jpg

it's a kitty

So i guess what it amounts to is, if you're friends with the people who've been here longer and/or funny about being sexist/racist/homophobic, you can say what you like. Otherwise, you're a sexist old man?

By the way, i think pete was right. Janer's egged on by loads of people here who think it's hilarious to debase women the way he does, many of whom were outraged by ms.b.haven and had no problem taking her up on it on a regular basis.. But of course! Haven was female! And thumped is (still) for cunts.

So i guess what it amounts to is, if you're friends with the people who've been here longer and/or funny about being sexist/racist/homophobic, you can say what you like. Otherwise, you're a sexist old man?

By the way, i think pete was right. Janer's egged on by loads of people here who think it's hilarious to debase women the way he does, many of whom were outraged by ms.b.haven and had no problem taking her up on it on a regular basis.. But of course! Haven was female! And thumped is (still) for cunts.

Janer is here long enough.

thumped is for pricks.

Janer posted somethiing knowing it would incense a portion of the community here, and he's probably not as surprised at the outcome as it looks like half the folks here are. in fact, i can almost guarantee he's not. sure, he's probably forgotten about it, given how fucking old he is. senility's a biotch.

when used in the correct context, yes. of course i do. how's it going man? long time, no wrestle.
i'm stressed out to the max trying to manage my international financial identities using a 7-11 phonecard (true story) but other than that things couldnt be better (also true story). so tell us about your epic journey through the thumpedless place.

Janer's now unbanned. I had to make a judgement call based on the available evidence while in work. So there you go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back