Janer banned (2 Viewers)

Re: Where do I start?

08307.37898.jpg

That greedy,greedy little man.

Or finish.......new thread as sure lots of people gave up on that other thread which is now bigger then Dollys implants.
In from work and tired so I will just give brief analysis

Pete ty for unbanning me early and your view after seeing the original thread.
Pantone I really truly believe you are fucked for this world, I have never seen such a tart in my life.
Jane what can I say but thank fuck I have a female already in my life
Ta to Snakeybus who I don't know very well but seen right thru the sham
and Gorillmunch who did too his own inimitable way.
Johnny Stress out the idiots in their place......you know what I love about Johnny? He also loves Punk too :cool:
Ta to RSJ for not jumping on the bandwagon as we don't always see eye to eye.
Luckily I have a great soh because some of the slander thrown by my way by Jane and Patone shampoo was let's just say they prob woulda had me nicked if it was the other way round.
Siobhans classic "I was offended by the title of his thread and didn't bother clicking on it.
I think it's good he was banned." sorta digs her own grave lol

If this ban means anything it shows how funny you'se fucks are. thread/banana was hilarious, anyone want to see what I was banned for just drop into #paddypunk on irc and I show u the link....you will laugh

oh forgot how much I cried laughing when I read the classic post from Pantone shampoo after he put on his FBI mask to go searching for dirt on me.

"there are loads more, I seem to remember a few aimed at La La, it's just this worrying resorting to brutal sexism or bruital sexual remarks, generally aimed at women (women who are ussually out manouvering him in an argument in must be noted) that is actually, in my book, just plain fucking creepy...

add to the fact that this is on his my space...

About me:
I like Punk/Oi and Girls who are 18 but look 17.
Who I'd like to meet:
Girls who are 17 but look 18

and you're just waiting for the day you make up one morning, turn on the news (Aljazerra obviously.... zzzz) and this JOKER is on after being arrested outside a girls school asking students if they'd like too stroke the bald mouse in his pocket...

whatever I'm sure a witty "fuck you" and a stern de-repping from the aged pervert will put in my place, but I don't come to Thumped to read bad sub Roy Chubby Brown trash from a man twice the age of many of the people around here"

What a tit.

ha ha, you're so self-obsessed. i'll bet you love all this attention.

i don't think you should have been banned or the thread locked because it only stiffles discussion about the whole thing in context and there ends up being several threads with people from both sides being outraged about eachothers comments outside of the focus of the original thread.

you do post some very dodgy stuff, some much worse than this particular case. so your post didn't surprise me. what was shit was people's short simplistic posts, citing censorship as the bottom line and burying their heads in the ground on the issue of sexism. nothing new there though.

i'm very cynical today.

if you had to sum up the entire issue using interpretive dance, would it be more like Gregory Hines or Duncan Hines?

or would it be breakin'?

Sorry Snakyboobs, I don't mean it personally, but the idea that things can't hurt you through the internet is pushing it. Intimidation and abuse do happen on the web. It may have less of an impact than someone calling a bunch of girls sluts to their faces, but it still has a negative impact. Again, this may not apply to you so it isn't really your place to speak on behalf of those who it does apply to, or to minimise their feelings on the subject with abstract theorising about channels of communication. It clearly upset a lot of people. *hugs snakybus*

Hang on a minute - part of what you're saying is, "It's not a man's right to have a position on sexism against women". Correct me if I'm wrong - is that what you're saying?

Or finish.......new thread as sure lots of people gave up on that other thread which is now bigger then Dollys implants.
In from work and tired so I will just give brief analysis

Pete ty for unbanning me early and your view after seeing the original thread.
Pantone I really truly believe you are fucked for this world, I have never seen such a tart in my life.
Jane what can I say but thank fuck I have a female already in my life
Ta to Snakeybus who I don't know very well but seen right thru the sham
and Gorillmunch who did too his own inimitable way.
Johnny Stress out the idiots in their place......you know what I love about Johnny? He also loves Punk too :cool:
Ta to RSJ for not jumping on the bandwagon as we don't always see eye to eye.
Luckily I have a great soh because some of the slander thrown by my way by Jane and Patone shampoo was let's just say they prob woulda had me nicked if it was the other way round.
Siobhans classic "I was offended by the title of his thread and didn't bother clicking on it.
I think it's good he was banned." sorta digs her own grave lol

If this ban means anything it shows how funny you'se fucks are. thread/banana was hilarious, anyone want to see what I was banned for just drop into #paddypunk on irc and I show u the link....you will laugh

oh forgot how much I cried laughing when I read the classic post from Pantone shampoo after he put on his FBI mask to go searching for dirt on me.

"there are loads more, I seem to remember a few aimed at La La, it's just this worrying resorting to brutal sexism or bruital sexual remarks, generally aimed at women (women who are ussually out manouvering him in an argument in must be noted) that is actually, in my book, just plain fucking creepy...

add to the fact that this is on his my space...

About me:
I like Punk/Oi and Girls who are 18 but look 17.
Who I'd like to meet:
Girls who are 17 but look 18

and you're just waiting for the day you make up one morning, turn on the news (Aljazerra obviously.... zzzz) and this JOKER is on after being arrested outside a girls school asking students if they'd like too stroke the bald mouse in his pocket...

whatever I'm sure a witty "fuck you" and a stern de-repping from the aged pervert will put in my place, but I don't come to Thumped to read bad sub Roy Chubby Brown trash from a man twice the age of many of the people around here"

What a tit.

Fuck you, JANER.

Every time you post, I shudder at the fact that you can't spell your username without my real name.

Glad you already have a female in your life? Yes, sir, cling to her for protection, hang onto her for dear life. Without her, JANER, you can't use the "My girlfriend isn't offended, therefore your response is totally invalid" excuse for your knee-jerk misogyny. Or at least I like to think it's knee-jerk. To think something so barrel-scraping is any more calculated than an instantaneous response is beyond all comprehension.

As for 'slandering' you. First of all, anyone who has that shit on his myspace page is a sick fucker. It's not funny to joke about wanting to perv on teenage girls when you're 42. If your sense of humour requires you to degrade women, and to even joke about molesting teenage girls -- even if you don't actually do it, then it's not a sense of humour at all, it's just disgusting. The only other thing I said was 'fuck you', which I also stand by, and I've seen you say a hell of a lot fucking worse to people. And yet someone simply tells you off for doing something kinda nasty, and all of a sudden, you think you're some sort of Martyr of Gutterpunks, when you go around taunting people like a big perverted baby. You're not funny.

Your responses to me on that thread, and now this one, were way out of fucking line, and your flippant, insulting attitude toward me, Siobhan and Pantone after being unbanned just confirms that your general attitude towards anyone who is disgusted by your sexism is one you perceive to be heroic. And to be honest, anyone who thinks that free speech is tantamount to a licence to be a misogynist just makes me sort of ill. Just because it means you're free to be one, and to say it out loud doesn't mean you should.

So anyway, JANER, welcome back from your ban.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back