Janer banned (3 Viewers)

Why dont you call Janers curry shop and tell them that he's been offensive to woman on the internet therefore this may disrespect any woman that work in the establishment. He may get sacked

ICUH8N heres looking at you kid

I know it wa'nt him Polly. I Know it like i know my own name; and your ma's secret password to her boudoir of busty lovliness. His unfortunate absense is as a result of circumstances unrelated to your supposed martyrdom. Let it go you big kickboxing crybaby.

I know it wa'nt him Polly. I Know it like i know my own name; and your ma's secret password to her boudoir of busty lovliness. His unfortunate absense is as a result of circumstances unrelated to your supposed martyrdom. Let it go you big kickboxing crybaby.

Sticking to my guns on this one horse until I can be proven otherwise. Either way he suggested the idea.....

A lot of people on here suggest a lot of things. It's not his fault if someone was stupid/dickhead enough to carry it out.

Meh, i don't really care either ways to be honest.

Sticking to my guns on this one horse until I can be proven otherwise.

"Every person is presumed innocent until, after a valid trial, such person is found guilty. This simple statement, so well known to everybody, is a fundamental principle of justice both constitutional and natural."

Let's do a internet trial! (Pete you can be Judge Judy)

Having done a bit of sleuthing, I have come up with the following. Looking through the previous posts it seems that Politapill caused offence to several people. Someone suggested that the best way to take action about said offence would be to report him to his job (he having told people where he worked). Apparently, and I cannot find the initial post which states that this was in fact done, someone acted on this suggestion and reported him to his job. There seems to be a few posts deleted, namely the ones causing the offence.

how many ppl does it take do decide if someone should get banned??

It just takes a good helping or righteous indignation. Mixed well with plenty of big words.

For extra spice, add someone to take the side of the accused.

Top it off with a Pete.

!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa

It just takes a good helping or righteous indignation. Mixed well with plenty of big words.

Didn't find too many big words in my Search For The Truth. As usual, lots of going off on a tangent, not reading a post properly before replying to it, and massive repetition.

how many ppl does it take do decide if someone should get banned??

Just 2 people:

Bananas-in-PJs-Web-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back