Janer banned (3 Viewers)

Janer, you'll have to get banned again so we can keep this thread going. PM me your thumped password and I'll put some outrageous stuff up in your name :)

To Be the Hokey
Well the 2 I have are
"Murdering Bastards" Official type album well produced
and "3 years of shit" which is like early demos and unpolished stuff

Both are as good as each other.

If you go to the Toxic xmas party in the Voodoo this friday I can bring u along a copy.

christmas.GIF

Re: Where do I start?

Ah here. And lamped actually mean "to hit" here in Limerick.. As in "when i mossy pulled out the stanely, I lamped him and scattered!"

Lamped has many a meaning. Some to do with geography; some to do with mood. Like, if you were a chick, I would have initially have thought you were a bord after getting your billies when mossy pulled his yoke out.

Kind of like "battered". E.g. "I'd batter the hole off her!" doesn't actually mean you'd batter the hole off someone. Or something.

It's all relative.

Yet strangely similar.

Why dont you call Janers curry shop and tell them that he's been offensive to woman on the internet therefore this may disrespect any woman that work in the establishment. He may get sacked

ICUH8N heres looking at you kid

Why dont you call Janers curry shop and tell them that he's been offensive to woman on the internet therefore this may disrespect any woman that work in the establishment. He may get sacked

ICUH8N heres looking at you kid
My boss is grand and expect a promotion soon anyday to being able to mop the floors as well as delivering the curries.

Lost position. More like a demotion and twill make future positions harder for me to get. An inconvenience that he will pay for when I bother my arse doing some research.
That's very fucked up. I still don't think icuh8n did it, seems a bit thick of him to say it might happen on here, then go do it. Too obvious like.

That's very fucked up. I still don't think icuh8n did it, seems a bit thick of him to say it might happen on here, then go do it. Too obvious like.

What was said to me by employer was exactly what he threatened more or less. Why the sudden dissapearance also?

Anyway fuckit, it just shows that there are actually miserable cunts that would do such a thing floating around the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back