Jane Fonda (1 Viewer)

Bill Shatner

Website
www.williamshatner.com
American traitor bitch.

Jane%20Fonda.jpg

Back to Hanoi, Jane, that's what I say.
Now who's with me?

oh is this over her apology for letting the american army down? She didn't apologise for going to the POW camps though, just for being seen being shown how to fire an AK47 by a member of the Viet Cong.

kerry.jpg

Anti-War? fuck you Fonda - you knew you were killing them long before they were dead, you killer bitch!!

kirstie said:
oh is this over her apology for letting the american army down? She didn't apologise for going to the POW camps though, just for being seen being shown how to fire an AK47 by a member of the Viet Cong.

did she apologise? is this in the new book or somethin? i like jane fonda, i'd definitely have done her.

kirstie said:
aaaiiee, no! I love it!
Stan B is with you though, he hates it too.

i actually have it on DVD, but it's soo soooo bad.

and i always got it confused with one million years bc when i was about 11, back when bravo was all troma, russ meyers, and cult smut.

Fine. Pretend Im not here. thats ok, like. I'll just go take a handful of sleeping pills. then you'll be happy, is it?

avernus said:
Fine. Pretend Im not here. thats ok, like. I'll just go take a handful of sleeping pills. then you'll be happy, is it?

dude, there're two other people reading this discussion. maybe in the morning someone'll know what the fuck you're talking about.

avernus said:
Its ok. I wasnt talking about anything. dude.

anyway. apparently her and her first hubby used to get prostitutes in. parisian ones. this is before she became a feminist/communist/traitor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back