jameson movies on the square (1 Viewer)

I was at them last year. Thinking of going along tonight too. I hope the rain stays away. Its not fun sitting in wet clothes for 2 hours. You get a free whiskey cocktail on entering. They just line up rows of plastic seats in front of the big screen. The sound quality is pretty good. There is usually a good atmosphere.

Its funny the drinking weekend groups passing by wondering what the hell is going on in there. I remember one lad haggling with a security guard trying to get him to accept 20 euro so he could enter. He thought it was some super cool nightclub.

Some Like It Hot was dead funny! I never would've thunk it. Think I'll go to see Stranger Than Fiction next week, though I've seen it before. It's a lovely place to watch a film. I hope they have Christmas movies back on this December too, after skipping last year...

fantastic movie. so funny. lemmon is a comical genius. the retarded looking mobster was also hilarious. some drunk idiot started shouting shit over the fence at one point. fucking moron.

Was away for the weekend, so missed my chance to see Some Like It Hot on the big screen for the 5th time. My all-time favourite film, by a country mile. Genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back