Jag/jazzmaster lefthanded? (1 Viewer)

Gino Padula

Hi,

Probably not possible, but has anyone ever seen or heard of getting one of these, or any "jaguar" style guitar lefthanded??

Thanks & regards.

0320700500_xl.jpg

Hi,

Probably not possible, but has anyone ever seen or heard of getting one of these, or any "jaguar" style guitar lefthanded??

Thanks & regards.

hey find yourself a squier super-sonic on ebay or something (made in japan out of production) and convert it to left handed. as far as i know omar from the mars volta did this, probably should not cost over €400.
dn.asp%20%28Medium%29.jpg

Good call. Never thought of eBay. Thanks a lot.

My own guitar is a converted semi-acoustic yoke, but I'd like to get something along the lines of those you've listed above. If worst comes to worst I'll probably get a left hand stratocaster, as there appears to be no problem with those, but it would be a last resort.

I looked at the american fender site and dolphin.co.uk and a few ozers, and they don't seem to list left handed jaguars at all so I concluded that was that. How wrong was I!

Apart from the possibility of being a genius, there aren't many upsides.

Thanks for the link.

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the story of your free guitar. Pray tell.

I will be back home in late December. I dont mind bringing a guitar back if someone wants. Even if its a ghey left handed one.

They will have to get it off me in dublin, or possibly cork in the first two weeks of January though...

(Actually... can you bring guitars on planes these days? Or would you would need to buy a hard case and stowe it?)

Yes. Interestingly, new Jaguars and Jazzmasters and many otherwise decent guitars for left handed people appear to be made only in Japan, and are not exported en masse.

So, I think a website like http://guitarjapan.com/ or a friend in Japan is probably a good idea. Basically €640 for a Jaguar excl shipping. Shipping about €96 or thereabouts. €750. Hmmm.

They seem to have some good stuff for normal people too.

What do ye think?

Cheers.

fender japan left handed jaguar on ebay
a1_1.JPG

This baby has gone. It would appear I'm not the only person who posts on thumped who wants to buy one of these. Bummer the bid didn't go well. Small world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back