Jackbeast (2 Viewers)

yeah :) then richie gave him a loan of a tortoise record...
M.BISON said:
haha i've only ever heard one flexihead song and niall sounded like james hetfield and it went a little something like this: "I WILL CONTROLLLL YOUUUU I OWNNN YOUUU YOUUU BELONNNGGG TO MEEEE". at least that's how i remember it

andrew

M.BISON said:
haha i've only ever heard one flexihead song and niall sounded like james hetfield and it went a little something like this: "I WILL CONTROLLLL YOUUUU I OWNNN YOUUU YOUUU BELONNNGGG TO MEEEE". at least that's how i remember it

andrew
that from the Rejected 7"?

think so / can't remember - if you have it, give it to me and i'll mp3 it and sell it here for 40 bucks. oh guys - the jackbeast 10'' went up in price again - 35 bucks, if anyones interested.

andrew

yep. i remember seeing them play in the jcr around 92/93, flexihead. the only had 6 or 7 songs, it was lunchtime and everyone was mad into it. they cheered so much, they actually played the "you're mine, i own you..." song twice. which was not the fashion of the byrnes at the time...
pete said:
that from the Rejected 7"?

the song on the rejected 7 inch is "balaclava" if i'm not mistaken.

i have a flexihead live tape i got from mero years ago. its deadly.
theres a song on it that sounds so like thin lizzy. well, flexihead doing thin lizzy in fact.

"to take a stand is to take a risk, to compromise means you settle for less"

no-one writes em like that anymore!

yeah, i think people just started getting annoyed at the fact they couldn't live up to flexihead's standards... people just stopped buying their records. blame flexihead for justin timberlake, it's mad easy to rock your body, check it out!
trev said:
"to take a stand is to take a risk, to compromise means you settle for less"

i really liked his solo stuff that time, nothing like JB, trm or flxihead or anything, he actually seemed kinda mad (cooky) when he was singing...
thegoone said:
well niall does
i missed his gig tho'
he supported someone

fucker never told me he was doin that
it might just be that i hadnt met him in ages

richie from trm said you're not. although i can understand wanting to be his brother, to a certain extent... why don't you just tell people you want to be his brother instead of saying you are?

well, facts aside, it's be much better if there was this 'crazy' on thumped who went around telling everyone he was niall's brother... it's gone all boring now.

metbluenu.jpg
wax.jpg
universe.jpg

not many people know this, but i'm richie's younger astranged half brother... actually, half of me is his strange brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back