Ivory Buttocks? (1 Viewer)

I'd forgotten about them. How about these?

- Murder Chocolate
- Blimpass
- The Spanish Turkeys

I think the problem with the last one was the pronunciation of their name. They could never get gigs because instead of describing themselves as "Full Stop" to booking managers they would just leave a long pause (approx. 4 seconds) in the conversation. This made booking managers feel uncomfortable. Sometimes they would even hang up before the guy in the band had finished saying their name. Shame, that.

rothko (16 Aug, 2001 12:27 p.m.):
Other failed ventures from
Leixlip Rock City :

Warp Factor Four
Pup
Transcendents / Hatemale
Wool

ah, them's the days.....

Murder Chocolate had to change their name because of the Cadbury's "Murder" range of chocolates that came out one Christmas (pics of famous and tasty murderers on wrappers etc.) - they're called Hershey Homicide these days...

wow, it's like familyman is just watching and waiting... waiting for someone to step out of line ... and then he's got you. no one's safe around here, i'm sure as hell gonna be watching what i's saying from now on.... mamma!

nope
Bowdie was never in Pup

However, he was known to sit eating chips in Pup's van outside Sammy's takeaway in Leixlip while laughing at all the plebs eating their chips in the rain...

they's nothing to do with Wolverhampton Pup is they?

them was orfull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back