Its getting me down... (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 72
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 2
Everybody put on a long coat and leave it open.then , leg it down a hill.The wind today is savage .I just played superhero there two seconds ago on my way down to Aldi.Twas mighty craic.I was real hardcore too coz my coat is red and shiny.I almost took off on a few occasions . It will definitely cheer you up.
Take flight people and smile

Everybody put on a long coat and leave it open.then , leg it down a hill.The wind today is savage .I just played superhero there two seconds ago on my way down to Aldi.Twas mighty craic.I was real hardcore too coz my coat is red and shiny.I almost took off on a few occasions . It will definitely cheer you up.
Take flight people and smile
try roller skates and a golf umbrella, hilarious, did it this morning cos the sprog was bored. watch out for walls though :(

I think we should all write a a song of hope and record it together in a big room, with cameras.

It's true, we make a better day, just Thumped and me:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Points of note:
- Earnest Lionel
- A couple of the lesser Jacksons scabbing a spot in the chorus
- Paul Simon and Kenny Rogers TOGETHER AT LAST
- Michael in that get up. Cop on Michael.
- Random white soft rock dudes- one's deffo Huey Lewis, but who are the rest?
- Bob Dylan singing in a 'Bob Dylan' voice
- Cyndi Lauper being amazing
- Stevie in his jumper, singing hard enough to make your tail curl, even if it is a pile of shit

Hope this helps.

one more time

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Feel good thread of the year.

And I needed it after that day.Freezing my knacks off.

We had a good bit of snow last night, I'll stick up some pics of boris out playing in it. Cheered me up no end. We all had a great laugh playing and throwin snow balls...also spent some money in Road, went to an exhibition in the Temple Bar gallery and saw the Wrestler....saturday was very positive for old rizza

We had a good bit of snow last night, I'll stick up some pics of boris out playing in it. Cheered me up no end. We all had a great laugh playing and throwin snow balls...also spent some money in Road, went to an exhibition in the Temple Bar gallery and saw the Wrestler....saturday was very positive for old rizza

That sounds like a sweet day.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back