ISLANDS - Feb 18th whelans (2 Viewers)

Didn't come on till 10:30, played mainly new stuff, seemed a bit bored and disinterested.....yet I still enjoyed them.

Some of the new stuff was brilliant.

Didn't come on till 10:30, played mainly new stuff, seemed a bit bored and disinterested.....yet I still enjoyed them.

Some of the new stuff was brilliant.

I think they didn't really warm to the crowd cos the crowd was a bit on the dead side. But I think, given that it was a school night, and the type of music they play, they were always fighting a losing battle in that regard.

I really enjoyed it too. It wavered at times, but by in large it was very enjoyable.

Pity the poor sod who got the pint all over them from up in the balcony (I assume it was one of the support band that let it 'slip'!)

looking forward to giving the new album a listen. A steal at 10 euro.

I think they didn't really warm to the crowd cos the crowd was a bit on the dead side. But I think, given that it was a school night, and the type of music they play, they were always fighting a losing battle in that regard.

I really enjoyed it too. It wavered at times, but by in large it was very enjoyable.

Pity the poor sod who got the pint all over them from up in the balcony (I assume it was one of the support band that let it 'slip'!)

looking forward to giving the new album a listen. A steal at 10 euro.

I thought it was great.

Think it's the old album you got. The new one isn't out till May.

I enjoyed it, wasn't as magic as the first time they played but the new songs sound great. Unicron, I stand by the fact that they played swans in the sugar club

Saw George Mcfly afterwards, gave him a nod, he looked at me funny. I like to think we shared a moment.

I enjoyed it, wasn't as magic as the first time they played but the new songs sound great. Unicron, I stand by the fact that they played swans in the sugar club

Someone else said they did too after I ran into you. I guess I was wrong. Been holding a grudge against that band for nigh on 2 years,

I thought it was very good. New stuff sounds great. Nearly got clocked by the cascading bottle. Some guy next to me kept farting. But apart from that, good. Yer man's sax face was the highlight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back