is a credit really too much to ask? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 77
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 3
what a terrifyingly odd response. she's clearly insane. I guess the best thing to do is to never have any high res versions online, and if you can, make it difficult for someone to save the photo or link to it - by using flash, or by grouping photos as part of a single image or something.

did you take this one of her too?

phtealc.jpg

why even start the thread? i know it was shitty but what did you expect?

he probably didnt expect dickhead here to go off investimagating and making guesses at the name... I dunno. He did say, a number of times, that he specifically didn't want to reveal the id of the person.

yeah, you were pretty astute. are you a P.I.? I actually thought it was some creepy egotistical dude until you barged in with Columbo like revelations. truthfully, though, I didn't read into it too much.

hahah! I love the bit where she accuses you of 'not getting it'! Gas!
and the 'hexes' touch.

I'd go on full stalker mode for the craic if I were you. Hit her up with some "Dear soulmate,.....etc"

Eh, what do you think you're doing? I've never said who it was (despite people's darndest efforts to back me into a corner) and would appreciate it if you didn't go starting shit between me and someone else on a matter that doesn't concern you purely for your amusement.

Sure he was only messing. I hope. :)

the person i'm allegedly stalking said:
If you would like to put a comment up by the picture that mentions your website, make it polite and I'll leave it there. Be a gentleman.

I don't deserve your negative energy, and if you don't want me to think you are an asshole, you will apologize.
Haha, she's fuckin nuts if she thinks i'm going to apologise.

Haha, she's fuckin nuts if she thinks i'm going to apologise.

Put up a nice comment anyway. She seems to be aware that she was being an idiot at least, must be feeling all the negative energy from this thread. I wouldn't apologise though.

Put up a nice comment anyway. She seems to be aware that she was being an idiot at least, must be feeling all the negative energy from this thread. I wouldn't apologise though.
She's denying ever reading my messages, but as i told her, i know she has because myspace tells you when messages have been read and besides, she still removed a "polite" message left under the image directing people to the rest of the photos. I told her i would have apologised if she'd not called me a stalker, a jerk, and cast hexes at me. As it is, i asked her to remove the image from her myspace.

She's denying ever reading my messages, but as i told her, i know she has because myspace tells you when messages have been read and besides, she still removed a "polite" message left under the image directing people to the rest of the photos. I told her i would have apologised if she'd not called me a stalker, a jerk, and cast hexes at me. As it is, i asked her to remove the image from her myspace.

Fair enough. In that case I'll just continue sending her negative vibes.

you should ask her to replace it with a new photo - one of a dead cat. no wait.. I love cats. maybe just photoshop her face onto the head of some corpse covered in blood or something. that might step it up a notch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back