is a credit really too much to ask? (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 77
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 3
you should ask her to replace it with a new photo - one of a dead cat. no wait.. I love cats. maybe just photoshop her face onto the head of some corpse covered in blood or something. that might step it up a notch.

ha ha! yeah send her a new photo saying
"Sorry about before. here's another photo I took of you at the gig.
spector.jpg

Feel free to use it as you wish.
no hard feelings?

Prepare to die,
RSJ"

It's all over, the photo has been removed. All is at peace in the world.

Deletion accomplished.

May your penis shrivel into a prune and your awful stink offend the room, and your hair fall out til you meet your doom.

all the best,
larkin grimm

I think my favourite part of the whole thing, which i hadn't previously mentioned, was that she signed the first message "Larkness". What a hissing bitch.

Again, i never said it was her, and all you'd be achieving would be causing shit between me and her, which I DON'T WANT. I can't believe you can't get this into your head.
when an ould bitch on t'internet gets out of freaking hand......

That girl is crazy. You should use a photograph of her soul as your myspace pic. Just have a pile of wet nappys with the words 'larkin Grimm's soul' photoshoppped onto them.

I think my favourite part of the whole thing, which i hadn't previously mentioned, was that she signed the first message "Larkness". What a hissing bitch.

truly screw you, man.

never trust a hippy. never. what a weapon!

I met her in a dream once. It was a Sunday afternoon and I was strolling down by the river in St. Edmund's Gardens. I saw her walking and as she passed I asked for the time. She paused, reached into her bag and pulled out a large green towel drenched in fuel. She gently wrapped it around my head like a turban and set me on fire.

No, wait.. that wasn't Larkin Grimm, that was Katie Jane Garside.

I'm comin in on the deep-end here but I've hung out with Larkin & I'm really amazed by this! I think she's a really nice, genuine person and I know some of the UBS folks will back me up here, but hey... I mean, crazy internet madness is crazy internet madness but I'm just stunned! BUT remember, even Dave McSavage's mommy loves him and everybody has their weaknesses...

I've got this mad itch now... Brian, did you pass on some hex to me??? ;)

Uh oh
I'm sure I've got lots of people's photos uncredited on the Stoat website. Just never occurred to me, sorry, ask for credit and ye shall have it

Would ye say Larkin Grimm is her real name? I think she looks delectable in that picture

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back