irish nme??? (2 Viewers)

We're in the Irish NME. Bit odd. They plugged a gig we did a month ago.
Ah well, better than nothing.

I like the editor, he's a good writer. Used to write for hotpress.

I keep looking at your posts man, and realising sadly how little Irish I managed to learn... over ehh... fecking 13 years being taught it.

I probably know more Spanish from being in south america in four months. Sad.
I suck.

Why dont they teach interesting stuff in Irish, like, I dunno, easter rising or something. Then I would have wanted to learn it.
Fecking AINE and SOME BLOKE going to a pond to play with their dog, when you are 15 has limited appeal.

I mean... its not even a bad language. Its sort of cool. Why did I FUCKING HATE every minute of being taught it? Where did that come from?

Sorry.
Slight aside there. Yeah.
I couldn't agree more with every sentiment here. will you write out my thoughts for me in future please.

ill put one on hold for you leigh, that way u can get your NME FIXXXX.
nme is weekly so im imagining the irish nme will be too.
i wonder how they're gonna fill it every week without resrorting to covering the same bands again and again a la hot press.

ill put one on hold for you leigh, that way u can get your NME FIXXXX.
nme is weekly so im imagining the irish nme will be too.
i wonder how they're gonna fill it every week without resrorting to covering the same bands again and again a la hot press.

that's pretty much what i was thinking - are there really enough quality acts in ireland at the moment to fill it up
i'd hate to be reading snippets of the same frames interview every week - do you think they'll have a mick hucknell special?
he's deadly, he is...

- leigh

They'll build up all these bands like Director, The Blizzards, Humanzi, Aftermath, Republic of Loose Change etc for a few weeks then sack the Doherty-loving Cummins and get someone else in to tear strips out of the bands it has just built up. Easy-peasy, one-two-three.

They'll build up all these bands like Director, The Blizzards, Humanzi, Aftermath, Republic of Loose Change etc for a few weeks then sack the Doherty-loving Cummins and get someone else in to tear strips out of the bands it has just built up. Easy-peasy, one-two-three.

sounds like a piece of piss
NEWS FLASH!!! Doherty takes illicit substance - dates supermodel shocker!!!
:eek::eek::eek:
- leigh

that's pretty much what i was thinking - are there really enough quality acts in ireland at the moment to fill it up

- leigh

you must put on about 10 bands a month or something, sounds like a real kick in the teeth to those bands for you to come out with a statement like that, don't you think?

do you not think, yourself, that the bands you put on are all quality?
if not, why do you do it?

you must put on about 10 bands a month or something, sounds like a real kick in the teeth to those bands for you to come out with a statement like that, don't you think?

do you not think, yourself, that the bands you put on are all quality?
if not, why do you do it?

i do, but filling a music magazine on a weekly basis is a different story altogether

- leigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back