irish nme??? (1 Viewer)

Is mise are fud na hÁite s'na hNME
I keep looking at your posts man, and realising sadly how little Irish I managed to learn... over ehh... fecking 13 years being taught it.

I probably know more Spanish from being in south america in four months. Sad.
I suck.

Why dont they teach interesting stuff in Irish, like, I dunno, easter rising or something. Then I would have wanted to learn it.
Fecking AINE and SOME BLOKE going to a pond to play with their dog, when you are 15 has limited appeal.

I mean... its not even a bad language. Its sort of cool. Why did I FUCKING HATE every minute of being taught it? Where did that come from?

Sorry.
Slight aside there. Yeah.

I keep looking at your posts man, and realising sadly how little Irish I managed to learn... over ehh... fecking 13 years being taught it.
I probably know more Spanish from being in south america in four months. Sad.
I suck.
Why dont they teach interesting stuff in Irish, like, I dunno, easter rising or something. Then I would have wanted to learn it.
Fecking AINE and SOME BLOKE going to a pond to play with their dog, when you are 15 has limited appeal.
I mean... its not even a bad language. Its sort of cool. Why did I FUCKING HATE every minute of being taught it? Where did that come from?

Sorry.
Slight aside there. Yeah.

now this was education
11221.gif

:D
- leigh

Oh fuck sake. This is a good thing. What is it, a regular 8 page supplement on Irish bands? Seems to me that Irish bands will get some coverage now when they release an ep/album/single other than in Hotpress.

It's the biggest anti-climax for bands to put so much time and effort into recording something or organising a tour and then only getting a paragraph in HP or something equally non-effective cos there's nothing else out there.

Oh fuck sake. This is a good thing. What is it, a regular 8 page supplement on Irish bands? Seems to me that Irish bands will get some coverage now when they release an ep/album/single other than in Hotpress.

It's the biggest anti-climax for bands to put so much time and effort into recording something or organising a tour and then only getting a paragraph in HP or something equally non-effective cos there's nothing else out there.

i think it's because hot press is so shit that people are worried that irish nme is going to be a bland copy
the fact that it's nearly all "indie" music (as such) pretty sucks tight arse too

- leigh

Well if i was 15 and living in a shithole of a town (lots of us did/still are) i'd probably be excited.
But being in my (mid too late) twenties, i'd just like to say if i'm not mentioned in the first issue, this rag can BURN!!!:mad:

Well if i was 15 and living in a shithole of a town (lots of us did/still are) i'd probably be excited.
But being in my (mid too late) twenties, i'd just like to say if i'm not mentioned in the first issue, this rag can BURN!!!:mad:

i'll get the matches so. no way in hell will any of us be in it - i like my trousers a bit roomy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back