irish nme??? (3 Viewers)

And why wouldn't it deserve to be in bold?
Huh?
Y'sayin' Donaghmede's a kip?
Is that wha' you're sayin'?
Y'puuuhhhrrrrick!

Listening to Damien Dempsey you'd think Donaghmede was harlem or something - it's a pretty regular area, same as Baldoyle where I live. He also talks about what it was like living in Dublin in the 80s, what with all the unemployment and all. He's the same age as me - he was 12 in 1988 - he would have been running around shouting goooooaaaaaalllll all the time, like me. I dunno - I think he wants to believe in the downtrodden masses so he can write songs like Bob Marley.

Sorry, what were we talking about?

IMG_9484.JPG

Listening to Damien Dempsey you'd think Donaghmede was harlem or something - it's a pretty regular area, same as Baldoyle where I live. He also talks about what it was like living in Dublin in the 80s, what with all the unemployment and all. He's the same age as me - he was 12 in 1988 - he would have been running around shouting goooooaaaaaalllll all the time, like me. I dunno - I think he wants to believe in the downtrodden masses so he can write songs like Bob Marley.

at last inspections we were talking about biscuits
- leigh

He "sings" about St. Donaghs Road. If Donaghmede were New York, St. Donaghs Road would be Harlem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back