Ireland vs. France (1 Viewer)

Just had a look at the MBM on the Guardian for the match. At half-time their reporter felt we were the better of the teams and much more dangerous.
I'm back into optimistic territory.

Just had a look at the MBM on the Guardian for the match. At half-time their reporter felt we were the better of the teams and much more dangerous.
I'm back into optimistic territory.
you obviously didn't notice that there was a second half too.

Fucking depressing statistic on the front of the Irish Times sports section today about the fact that no team that has lost the first leg of a world cup play off at home has ever turned it around in the second leg.
Miserabilists.
C'MON IRELAND and give us a fucking miracle!!!

for all the stick they have got whelan and andrews did about as well as could be expected saturday.

i can't see wednesday being any different tactically. if we go behind it's all over, so i expect the same plan as wednesday - the priority being not to concede, and just hoping to make more of the few chances we might get.

my soul evaporated when that shit goal went in. football hates me, clearly. it hasn't been kind since 1990. what's going on? crai.

IRELAND!
1st-41-ireland-saudi-arabia-keane.jpg

Damien-Duff-001.jpg

article-0-0051A29700000258-47_468x358.jpg

The-Republic-of-Ireland-c-001.jpg

Republic+Ireland+v+Italy+FIFA2010+World+Cup+3cPXrnHWJvPm.jpg

hunt_251693t.jpg

7b454a4355ee6becb5dd47da449d978e.jpg

trap.jpg

WE CAN DOOOOO IT!!!!!!!!!

Hey,

was just in one ofthe porterhouse pubs. They said they were showing the game on Wed. Checked with the bar girl and she said they were showing it, she said they had sky and i said it wasn't on sky, she said that they were definitely showing it.

Any thoughts?

Do it to spite the chippy fucking langer.

So is the game on Wednesday on telly or not. If everyone in Ireland tried to stream it at the same time surely the internet will collapse around us?

We need a list of definite locations that will be showing the match everyone go out and ask as many publicans as possible what the story is then post the results here.

Goes without saying NO CRANK POSTS deliberately misleading your fellow football fans will result in imediate banning

right Pete?

And I'll throw shit at you.

The Living room on Cathal Brugha street is showing it, some cheap pints and massive screens, but probably going to be packed to fuck.

Thats the spirit thanks Linden

I expect all the sports bars around there are showing it the woolshed, Fraziers (they even show Evertons europa league matches so thats probably a decent bet) and probably The Submarine in Crumlin it's the smaller local ones that need special attention. but I don't want to count on the bigger places having it and being charged a tenner in like for the early games in the world cup when it was on in japan that was a disgrace.

Thats the spirit thanks Linden

I expect all the sports bars around there are showing it the woolshed, Fraziers (they even show Evertons europa league matches so thats probably a decent bet) and probably The Submarine in Crumlin it's the smaller local ones that need special attention. but I don't want to count on the bigger places having it and being charged a tenner in like for the early games in the world cup when it was on in japan that was a disgrace.

I want some of this kind of shit tomorrow

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCiGcjcciQ0&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- ‫مصر والجزائر الهد٠الثانى‬‎[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back