Ireland vs. France (1 Viewer)

George O'Callaghan has announced he will come out of his self imposed international retirement and make himself available for selection for the World Cup.

Having knocked out Bulgaria, we now need to emulate them in 1993:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you thought Macedonia, Israel x2, Poland 1991 and other great Irish failure from the jaws of success stories were real sickeners, imagine having to get one point from your final 2 home games to reach the World Cup and managing to lose to both Israel and Bulgaria, with Bulgaria scoring the winner in the last minute.. If the French lads have similiar expressions tomorrow night circa 10pm to the ones in that video I'll be a happy man.. Of course it's not going to happen, but fuck it, we can still dream!

I NEED THIS!!!!!!!!!
FOR ME!!!!!!!!!

robbie-keane_1294414c.jpg

Having knocked out Bulgaria, we now need to emulate them in 1993:
YouTube- Emil Kostadinov but France Bulgarie 17 novembre 1993

If you thought Macedonia, Israel x2, Poland 1991 and other great Irish failure from the jaws of success stories were real sickeners, imagine having to get one point from your final 2 home games to reach the World Cup and managing to lose to both Israel and Bulgaria, with Bulgaria scoring the winner in the last minute.. If the French lads have similiar expressions tomorrow night circa 10pm to the ones in that video I'll be a happy man.. Of course it's not going to happen, but fuck it, we can still dream!
if that happens...domenech for liverpool, obviously.

We've got them where we want them now lads. Lulled into a false sense of security, mentally the French will all be at their clubs at the weekend so we'll be able to exploit that.

In fact, seeing as we'd go through tonight with the result being either 0-2 or 1-2 I reckon we should let them have another one early on just to make them extra confident. Then ... we strike.

That was all Ginola's fault, all he had to do was keep it in the corner and let the clock run for another few minutes but he fires over a horrible cross and then all hell breaks loose !!

If I recall he was made a scapegoat by the press and never played for France again.
not the press, ged houllier, who referred to him as a criminal or somesuch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back