Ireland euro squad predictions (2 Viewers)

Courtesy of somebody on boards.ie:
Mixe_N.jpg

Hello from Poznan, specifically my apartment here, which I will classify as "it will do." It's above a pub, which is beside 2 pubs, and opposite 3 more pubs.

A quick recap of what's happened since I arrived ...

I got the 7:50 Ryanair flight from Dublin, Michael D. was on the 8AM with one of my mates. Fucking Ryanair, wow.

Nice Croat man in baggage hall said that he thinks the Irish and Croatians are similar as "you have problems with the English, us with Serbs "

Irish and Croatia fans arrived simultaniously at passport control, the only trouble was an off key sing off

Thus far in public on the street I have seen 1 Irish penis and 4 Croatian boobs. 1-0 to the eastern europeans so far.

C'mon ta fuck Ireland!

Crushingly disappointing, but being somewhat realistic there was always a fair chance of that happening. We needed the lucky breaks to go our way and they went Croatia's way instead. Not that they didn't deserve it being obviously the better side. The timing and manner of the goals was brutal for us. Ward was clipped while trying to make a clearance which directly lead to the 2nd one. In saying that if you defend deep that much you're inviting those kind of unlucky moments. They identified and nullified our threats very well, Keane, Duff and McGeady were all marginal figures. I don't know where the team goes from here really, we need a miracle against Spain. Given's injuries are obviously a problem and I think the tough call needs to be made to drop him for Westwood. Besides being technically outclassed the team looked nervy last night, maybe with realistic hopes of qualification being very slim now they can play without fear.

ps. They need to haul anybody blowing a ref's whistle out of the crowd and beat the shit out of them. I didn't celebrate the Ireland goal initially because it sounded like an infringement had been called, and it happened 4 or 5 times more just after free kicks and corners had been raken.

YES! about that fucking whistle. same as yourself man. didn't even get to enjoy the one fucking reason we had to celebrate....and my insistence in the pub that the whistle had gone meant the other punters celebrations were kinda fucked too

Oh thank god, I thought i wa going insane. Didn't celebrate, thought it was off side. Clearly the commentators couldn't hear it. Pricks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back