Ireland - Cyprus (1 Viewer)

So anyway.. the team:

Given
O'Shea \ Dunne \ McShane \ Kilbane
McGeady \ Gibson \ Whelan \ Duff
Keane \ Doyle

Will Darron Gibson be ready for it? He looked decent in that friendly against Denmark last year but
I can't say I've seen much of him playing beyond that.. Happier seeing him get a shot there than Miller, anyway..

Gibson is a very interesting selection indeed. I've seen fuck all of him as well and I was surprised by his selection - in a good way I suppose cod I'd hate to see Miller start.
Anyone?

50 fuckin quid a ticket. and that's for the hill. fuck that. vantage club cock. However, everytime I go to see Ireland play we lose, so it's probably a good thing I can't afford it. but still
Football is simply overpriced, I've started going to other sports that are value for money and also to get Photography practice in too.
I think we'll win this as someone else said Cyprus are a confidence team.
2-0 for us.
I'll throw a few bob on a home win, winning at HT and FT maybe a tenner and a score on a normal win....I don't do exact score betting.

Gonna be a tough one this.
This has gotta be the best Cyprus team of all time here, you just need to look at the Champions League to see how strong Cypriot football is at the moment.
When I was younger Cyprus were the equivalent of San Marino, now they're up to the standard of we say Wales....seems so odd.

Ireland will be tempted to go out there and lash the bollocks off them, and I hope they do....in some sort of organised manner.

McShane's been solid enough since going to Hull, the O.G. against Arsenal wasn't really his fault. Will probably be the cause of some nail-biting during the match though, yeah..

I can't see Duff or McGeady tracking back so McShane (if he is played at left back) will be really exposed at times.

I've got the fear that we'll go one up then sit back on it and they'll equalise as a result of them over powering our midfeild and/or a McShane error.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back