iPhone (1 Viewer)

Rumoured iPhone hardware update next month:

32GB and 16GB storage (up from the current 16GB and 8GB models)
$199 and $299 price points to be maintained
3.2-megapixel camera (up from the current 2-megapixel camera)
Video-recording and editing capabilities
Ability to send a picture & video via MMS
Discontinuation of the metal band surrounding the edge of the device
OLED screen
1.5 times the battery life of the current models
Double the RAM and processing power
Built-in FM transmitter
Apple logo on back will glow
Rubber-tread backing
Sleeker design
Built-in compass
The camera, GPS, compass and Google map combined will identify photo and inform about photo locations
Turn-by-turn directions

I'd imagine the improved ram and cpu would make it a good deal faster to navigate around than current models.

I'm going to pretend I never read this post.

Its the exact same game but very replayable. In fact its worth the humiliation of being caught smiling at a gay unicorn on the bus.

Apple logo on back will glow

The "mugging beacon".

Couldn't give much of a shit about most of those refinements (although the FM transmitter is a very smart move) but increased battery life, processing power and RAM would be most welcome. No upgrade for me until my current yoke dies.

I am on Vodafone and have a jailbroken iPhone. I regularly miss calls and texts on the phone. Is it just that the vodafone network doesn't properly support it or is there something I have to do/change about it to get it to work properly?

peggle is great.

are there any apps to let you know all the stuff running on you iphone/touch?

Download the sbsettings toggle yoke. You can view and terminate processes there.

Also Backgrounder shows a little symbol beside icons that are running.

If someone has an iPhone purchased in the US and wants to use it here can they just sign up to any SIM only package that includes internet access, or do you need some special plan?

Are there any Network Operators that are better than others in terms of iPhone support?

I'm guessing that the iPhone will need to be unlocked, can anyone recommend somewhere good to get this done?

If someone has an iPhone purchased in the US and wants to use it here can they just sign up to any SIM only package that includes internet access, or do you need some special plan?

Are there any Network Operators that are better than others in terms of iPhone support?

I'm guessing that the iPhone will need to be unlocked, can anyone recommend somewhere good to get this done?

As far as I know you can only get it in the US on an 18 month plan.

Only one Network in the US does the iphone: AT&T.

Not sure of anywhere that unlocks them for you. You have to do it yourself with tools you download. Also, Jailbreaking and unlocking are different.

As far as I know you can only get it in the US on an 18 month plan.

Only one Network in the US does the iphone: AT&T.

Not sure of anywhere that unlocks them for you. You have to do it yourself with tools you download. Also, Jailbreaking and unlocking are different.

Ok, sorry, to clarify. The iPhone was purchased in the US. But the owner is in Ireland and wants to use it here, through an Irish Network Operator (O2, Vodafone, whathaveyou).

Same questions as above.

Ok, sorry, to clarify. The iPhone was purchased in the US. But the owner is in Ireland and wants to use it here, through an Irish Network Operator (O2, Vodafone, whathaveyou).

Same questions as above.

Yeah I thought that just after I posted.

O2 are the only operator here that support it officially but they won't support one bought overseas. So you could put it on any network.

You can buy a simpack and use it, but it will really eat up the credit because it uses a lot of data. Although if you could get a sim pack with 50mb of access a day that should be ok so long as you're not going mad on the internet.

Problem of unlocking remains. You have to download a tool to do it. Then when it's unlocked, you have change the internet settings (gateways etc) for the operator.

Civilization Revolution is on the iphone/itouch and it's only 4 euro for the first 48 hours.

Replied. Bought this Spider game yesterday. Good skit so far...

porch_hang.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back