iPhone X (1 Viewer)

My iPhone 6 is a bloody amazing piece of kit. Will last me for years more, absolutely no need to upgrade.

Contract runs out in two weeks too, so delicious cheap phoning awaits!

Lads, as per my original post, I still have two weeks of my contract to go, I am merely salivating at the savings that await me as I step off the stupid upgrade treadmill.

Phone insurance is also possible outside of a contract! Imagine!

Are ya going prepaid? Three’s €20/28 days is decent for unlimited data, you can configure auto-top up every month. You can tether too. Eir (formerly Meteor) are doing a €20/28 days with 15GB data and an introductory 6 month free sub of Hayu (netflix for tv shows like Keep with the Kardasians).

€5 for everything with virginmedia for 6 months of 30 day contract

edit: gone up to €15 now

Looking into these 30 day jobs now. The best one appears to be with vodafone Red 30 (€30 unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 5GB data). I'm on Vodafone Red at the moment and it's €35 per month and it is not as good as that. I'll be changing.

yes that is better. I was just looking at the details on the vodafone site. Their deal doesn't apply outside of ireland for calls or roaming. Thanks

The virgin one is 15 p/m for 6 months, then 25. So I guess it's not a 30 day contract job.

Vodafone have a "student" plan you can get by just making a new FB account with a certain age bracket. €20 per month PAYG with 20gb of data and a Sky Sports or Spotify sub to go with it. I have the Sky Sports one at the moment but might switch to Spotify as I never watch sports on the phone. There's guides on boards on how to sign up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back