In defence of hipsters (1 Viewer)

It wasn't cool to like x files first time around was it? I dressed as mulder one Halloween. Borrowed my dads overcoat, which had his wallet in it, and it got nicked from the party I was at. Found some girl wearing it at the bonfire later that night but the wallet was gone. Telling the old man I lost his wallet was much scarier than any x files episode I've seen. Except maybe Tooms.

Will we see a revival in things like

FT303.jpg

and
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Me too. Collected it for years. I lost interest after it's style revamp. They seemed to go for more attention grabbing articles without a whole lot of details.

I also LOVED the X-Files. I used to subscribe to the magazine, had an I Want To Belive poster on my wall, still have all the deleted videos, a Scully FBI identification card AND an original merch X-Files mug.

I suppose there's no reason to believe that they came from any specific planet. If they've mastered space travel who says they ever hang around on any planet long enough to be 'from' it. We need to open our mind to different ways of thinking about these things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back