In defence of hipsters (1 Viewer)

I can't see any mutton chops in that picture.
MattinglySimpsons.png

We live in a land of free speech, don't we?

Yes of course we do and its certainly not in every part of the world that he would be able to voice his opinion publicly in this way,
I dont really understand the level of venom he is receiveing here its a blog its takes about two muinites to decide if you want to read it or not.

Yes of course we do and its certainly not in every part of the world that he would be able to voice his opinion publicly in this way,
I dont really understand the level of venom he is receiveing here its a blog its takes about two muinites to decide if you want to read it or not.

I have read two pieces from the blog - both objectionable in their own way - and wouldn't be interested in more.
He mocks and berates those that have not had his opportunities. He can fuck off.

What the fuck is going on here ?

"Freedom of speech ?" "He has a right to an opinion ? "

No one said that he doesn't have a right to say whatever he wants. All were saying is that he's a fucking snob cunt shite bag with a silver spoon covered in creme fucking brulee shoved far enough up his well fed arse that his fucking bowels are obstructed so badly that his own weak bigoted putrid ill-informed shite has backed up into his tiny cunt brain and is now dripping from his cunt fingers onto his cunt laptop and making it's way onto his cunt blog which we then read and think he's a galloping cunt and then say so.

What's the problem ?

By the way in case you didn't notice it I think he's a cunt and blog is fucking shite.

I read that pizza review and in fairness he was just going on about the northside in the same way that dubs go on about culchies. Probably trying to be funny and all. All's fair lads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back