In defence of hipsters (1 Viewer)

WIMPS AND POSERS LEAVE THE HALL

Manowar+1oy3.jpg

puke in mouth time

Lena Desmond: Date a Boy Who Travels

and her self penned bio:

Lena writes short fiction in Toronto but she is hell-bent on dreaming up a story so big it will rattle the literary world. Recently long listed for CBC Canada Writes, she has let her successes go to her head and is convinced a Pulitzer Prize is in her future. An avid yogini, she is forever striving to master savasana.

There's clearly an entire world of "date a x who y's" literature that passed me by.

Oh, man, It's hipster holocaust in here til you realise you know a couple of them. Then they're sound. Then you begin to wonder...hold on, maybe....maybe I'm a hipster. Then the sleepless nights start, you wonder where your boners are, you worry that you're not enjoying Take A Break like you used to. It's sad. I've seen it happen before.

Oh, man, It's hipster holocaust in here til you realise you know a couple of them. Then they're sound. Then you begin to wonder...hold on, maybe....maybe I'm a hipster. Then the sleepless nights start, you wonder where your boners are, you worry that you're not enjoying Take A Break like you used to. It's sad. I've seen it happen before.

Hipster prick

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back