I'm having an atrocious week. (1 Viewer)

MY BRIGHT SIDE IS IN THE WASH. GOT IT FILTHY THIS MORNING IN WORK COMBATTING THE GENERAL CRAPNESS. HAD A MONSTROUS BURRITO AT LUNCH...SHOULD GET ME THROUGH TILL THE END OF THE DAY.

JUST THINK ABOUT THE SUPERBOWL THIS SUNDAY. IT'S GONNA BE GREAT.

ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!

There's a townland in Wexford called poulpayshtie (at least that's how it's pronounced) - i.e. poll péistí in Irish, or "wormhole"

Jane, you sound pretty damn frazzled this last while. Sounds to me like you need a month off or something - if I could give you one rest assured that I would. Hope things improve soon

Scribblestown near my work. Crooked Wood down the country.
Proof positive that Enid Blyton had a hand in the naming of towns back in the day

Gaybrook
Crazy Corner
And "Street"

All county Westmeath

actually its Streete (note the extra E at the end there...)
Rhode (in county offaly )
Lanesborough (county longford i think). There used to be a laneway in mullingar called Slap Arse Lane but its either gone or renamed something dull now.

So many things to cheer you up. And depress you. This is a breakeven post.
Justing Timberlake is only 26?? Christ. So much fun had, so much life left to live! The lucky cunt.
On the positive side, Minnie Driver is 37 and so perhaps starting to lose her youthful blush and more likely to turn to the likes of me for solace

actually its Streete (note the extra E at the end there...)
Rhode (in county offaly )
Lanesborough (county longford i think). There used to be a laneway in mullingar called Slap Arse Lane but its either gone or renamed something dull now.

The road from Laneborough to Roscommon town is perfectly straight the whole way. So now.

Justing Timberlake is only 26?? Christ. So much fun had, so much life left to live! The lucky cunt.
On the positive side, Minnie Driver is 37 and so perhaps starting to lose her youthful blush and more likely to turn to the likes of me for solace
Fine actress but I am fairly sure she uses immac for her upper lip and arse*

*arse bit more of a wild guess based on the upper lip theory.

EGG FANCIES MINNIE DRIVER, wooooooo

aw jane that's awful! hope things get better from you.
I haven't changed out of my pyjamas in three days. I have the emersion on now for the longest, hottest, lush bath-bomb-and-girly-smelly-stuff-filled bath EVER.
Some townies have lost the memory what to change into from pyjamas :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back