ikea (2 Viewers)

daydream_nation

Website
Visit site
so, anyone been?
headed out there earlier. parking and everything is fine. the place is grand if you know what you want really. i dont like browsing at the best of times so their showroom isnt my thing at all, too busy.
picked up 2 expedits (some of which are on sale at the moment) for storing vinyl. plenty of room for decks & mixer on top and cos im a short arse and its the perfect height. also, they sell maribou daim in the foodhall - the best chocolate ever... its like crack to me.

I was there on Wednesday, 3 hrs in the place and just as I get to the till an emergency alarm goes off and the place was evacuated, some people made a run for their cars with as much as they could carry.
Finally went back in and paid for my stuff but left one of my bags there and no one handed it in :(

I thought it was more expensive then belfast was in May but the prices there have gone up since there.

so, anyone been?
headed out there earlier. parking and everything is fine. the place is grand if you know what you want really. i dont like browsing at the best of times so their showroom isnt my thing at all, too busy.
picked up 2 expedits (some of which are on sale at the moment) for storing vinyl. plenty of room for decks & mixer on top and cos im a short arse and its the perfect height. also, they sell maribou daim in the foodhall - the best chocolate ever... its like crack to me.

have those exact ones for storing vinyl and decks on top. perfect job.

0086571_PE215404_S3.JPG

theyre 37.50e each at the moment, til the end of the week. usually 50e a piece. you can get one as well thats the equivalent of 2 small ones stuck together but i couldnt fit it in the car. 67.50e

Shit,I was there when the fire alarm went off too. Didn't notice any money off deals on the furniture or I probably would have got some Expedit's then. I decided to leave it a few weeks until it's a bit less chaotic.

I' need a 4x2 and a 2x2 to finish off.
If you're gonna get 2x2's make sure the long part of the + in the middle goes left to right. The shelves will have more support that way. Does that make any sense?

* if you enlarge the image in the link shitepipe posted you can just see what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back