If thumped were to get one of those internet awards.. (1 Viewer)

Latex lizzie said:
ahuh huh huh. you said. "Member". huh hur.

I'd say it would be for that homevideo someone made of papercop all humping flea ridden labradors down the back of strictly ballroom or whatever that gay nights called. The amazing thing was that the dogs kept eating from a bowl of pedigree chum whilst the boys went at it until they're feeble dicks went as limp as one of their songs.

foolscap said:
I'd say it would be for that homevideo someone made of papercop all humping flea ridden labradors down the back of strictly ballroom or whatever that gay nights called. The amazing thing was that the dogs kept eating from a bowl of pedigree chum whilst the boys went at it until they're feeble dicks went as limp as one of their songs.
holy back to school sale foolscap!.

foolscap said:

busy day colm?

I don't have time for this. I'm a big shot 80's type Buisness man guy with a 1000 dollar suit like the guy from robocop who invented robocop.

FancyGoods said:
I don't have time for this. I'm a big shot 80's type Buisness man guy with a 1000 dollar suit like the guy from robocop who invented robocop.

robo.jpg
christopher_reeve_supermandead.jpg

Y'dig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back