If Thumped were a cop show... (1 Viewer)

Didn't you ever see the episode of Law and Order where they joined forces with the people from Homicide: Life on the Street? That actually happened. I took my phone off the hook, cancelled all my plans, and drooled from excitement.

there was also a combined episode of the bill and some hospital drama, i forget which one.

BACK AT COREY'S BAR, OSAMA AND LEFTY ARE LAUGHING AT SEAN MILLER.
A PATRON WALKS UP TO THE BAR AND ASKS "WHY DO YOU BOOK HIM IF HE'S SO SHIT?"

"SO THESE GUYS CAN LAUGH AT HIM DICKFACE" GROWLS COREY.

SUDDENLY CODE NINJA SHOWS UP AND THEY HAVE A LOCK IN.

ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!

BACK AT COREY'S BAR, OSAMA AND LEFTY ARE LAUGHING AT SEAN MILLER.
A PATRON WALKS UP TO THE BAR AND ASKS "WHY DO YOU BOOK HIM IF HE'S SO SHIT?"

"SO THESE GUYS CAN LAUGH AT HIM DICKFACE" GROWLS COREY.

SUDDENLY CODE NINJA SHOWS UP AND THEY HAVE A LOCK IN.

ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!

la la is bored out of her mind and despite it clearly being a boy's night only, sticks some van halen on the jukebox, softening osama's heart, so he lets her come in and have a drink.

in the corner, on her own.

:D

He's the update. I'm being held captive in a room at the back of corey's. They've been feeding me a load of smack against my will to get me hooked in a french connection type of way. I'm mad out of it.

Help

............said hector grey as he comitted suicide, thus making room for a character who actually wants to be in the show.
;)

Actually, since he was found dead in a hotel room three episodes ago with his trews doon... we are unsure what he is doing commenting at all. Dead people should stay dead dammit... this isn't a zombie show.

Having concluded my Jazz, gin and fags binge in Prague I head back to Dublin - the moment I touch down I call my boss to let him know I'm back... the phone is answered but all I can hear is Van Halen playing in the background so I grab a couple of kitchen knives and head to Corey's.

(We need to change the order of those last two posts)

Actually, since he was found dead in a hotel room three episodes ago with his trews doon... we are unsure what he is doing commenting at all. Dead people should stay dead dammit... this isn't a zombie show.

Having concluded my Jazz, gin and fags binge in Prague I head back to Dublin - the moment I touch down I call my boss to let him know I'm back... the phone is answered but all I can hear is Van Halen playing in the background so I grab a couple of kitchen knives and head to Corey's.

(We need to change the order of those last two posts)
hey, a guy can have a comeback, right?

currently doing a an after-dinner speech tour. me and rodney marsh.
"and when cose ninja vomited, the lobster was still alive!!"

Corey's bar.

Everyones been horsing the booze into them in anticipation of the next two dozen or so posts, Lefty's drunk but playing Trev and winning; and I've just run out of Koppaberg Mixed Fruit.

Shit's really gonna hit the fan now.

............said hector grey as he comitted suicide, thus making room for a character who actually wants to be in the show.
;)

Namely this one ...

sledge3.jpg

then it all goes horribly wrong ...

tswlm2.jpg

/fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back