If Thumped were a cop show... (1 Viewer)

I want five points on that bad boy.

I'll give you 10 if you let me call myself

Slick Liffey Koppaberg

Blues-SonHouse.jpg

next season i'm complaining to the producers that i'm not happy with my salary as word has gotten out that some other cast members are earning more.

surely i deserve a share seeing as i have to walk around with a fucking flashing bra??!??

next season i'm complaining to the producers that i'm not happy with my salary as word has gotten out that some other cast members are earning more.

surely i deserve a share seeing as i have to walk around with a fucking flashing bra??!??

did you not get rid of the bra as soon as it started flashing as was in the script? you really should have. also you have to admit your appearances have been pretty rare of late so why should you get paid as much those of use turning up fpr every episode? ive been asked to write one episode - i'll give you plenty to do...

.... still reeling from the carbide thing i've have decided to overwinter in a small hut on a north-facing ukranian slope of the carpathians with a shepherd. life passes in a pleasant but unremarkabe fashion until one day who should i spy snowboarding through the trees out side the window but investigative reporter lala who insists she is merely here on holidays....

I drank a load of red WKD at a friend's party recently. It's not bad. They should bring out some new bottles for WKD drinkers who don't particularly want to be identified as WKD drinkers.

Of course, there's always the old reliable....

paper_bag.jpg

Or even

paper%20bag.jpg

But I digress, back to the cop show thing.

i disagree. i see no good reason to end the show just as the ratings are starting to climb, the characters are starting to show their hitherto unknown complexities and the plot lines are moving into territory that is still uncharted by other tv shows. its all to play for.

you're just looking to make a move on some interpol flibbertigibbet in shepherd's clothing in the carpathians, you swine.

interspersed, shots of a red-eyed, confused carbide staggering down empty streets looking for answers or the understanding of a ret. sgt.

corey's bar is visible at the edge of the last frame.

you're just looking to make a move on some interpol flibbertigibbet in shepherd's clothing in the carpathians, you swine.

interspersed, shots of a red-eyed, confused carbide staggering down empty streets looking for answers or the understanding of a ret. sgt.

corey's bar is visible at the edge of the last frame.

Can you tell whether I'm still standing clutching my kitchen knives and attempting to rescue HMD or lying in the bar, a corpse at last.

He's the update. I'm being held captive in a room at the back of corey's. They've been feeding me a load of smack against my will to get me hooked in a french connection type of way. I'm mad out of it.

Help

HMD is indeed locked in the back of Corey's, but his doppelganger, Heavy Mental PI, is on the case. Disguised as the jukebox, he is glad when the little lady chooses Van Halen, as it is the easiest for him to perform when in such a befuddled state, and several tracks off 1984 serve as coded messages for the others in the bar. After two renditions of "Jump", he believes that Osama has got the message, and he decides to make his move...

I drank a load of red WKD at a friend's party recently. It's not bad. They should bring out some new bottles for WKD drinkers who don't particularly want to be identified as WKD drinkers.

Of course, there's always the old reliable....

paper_bag.jpg

Or even

paper%20bag.jpg

But I digress, back to the cop show thing.
i once had a brown paper bag with holes in it to see that was used. for anyone who talked too much. i was the only one to wear it and it looked very silly have photos to prove it unfortunately:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back