If it were socially acceptable to ________, I would __________. (Fill in the blanks.) (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter jane
  • Start date
  • Replies 111
  • Views 11K
  • Watchers 9
Re: If it were socially acceptable to ________, I would __________. (Fill in the blan

Hi there, thanks for starting this thread.

If it were socially acceptable to quit my job I would not be surprised.

looking forward to your responses,

The I is John team.

H(I) is John team,

See what I did there?

If it were socially acceptable to hire me as your new marketing consultant, you would know that there may be no 'I' in team, but there is in the 'I is John Team' because there is clear leadership and that's what you need for a good team as well.

See you when I start tomorrow in the new job.

All the best,

Jane's PR and Marketing Cuntsultancy

Re: If it were socially acceptable to ________, I would __________. (Fill in the blan

If it were socially acceptable to act the bollocks, I would be out of business.

H(I) is John team,

See what I did there?

If it were socially acceptable to hire me as your new marketing consultant, you would know that there may be no 'I' in team, but there is in the 'I is John Team' because there is clear leadership and that's what you need for a good team as well.

See you when I start tomorrow in the new job.

All the best,

Jane's PR and Marketing Cuntsultancy

Dear jane,

thank you very much for replying. We appreciate your custom. I have forwarded your request to the relavent department who should be in contact with you in not less than 48 hours. We are always looking for many of enthusiastic individuals who are running posts with good experience.

In the meaning time you may wish to leave us reputation for our accurate and entertaining posts.

thanks,

The I is John team

if it were socially acceptable to call the queen a paki, I would call the queen a golly wog

shameless! your scam has been unearthed - an offshore rep account

you are in a queue to be replied to and will be dealt with by the next available agent.

If it were socially acceptable to murder people and dump the bodies, I would have far fewer problems.

Re:

If it were socially acceptable to
20080501impossible1.jpg
, I would.

If it were socially acceptable to say nothing at parties, i would go to parties.

If it were socially acceptable to agree with Corey, I would go to the same parties as him.

If it were socially acceptable to beat the shit out of women, I would have some very bloody knuckles by now

If it were socially acceptable to make shit jokes, Cormac would have to think harder.

If it were socially acceptable to kick the shins of the person who came up with the new Cadbury eyebrow ad, I would, hard. Very hard.

If it were socially acceptable to fold like a paper bag and go home at 10.30 on a thursday than i'd be asleep by now.

If it were socially acceptable to be on the dole and play computer games all day, and drink tea, then I will gradually grow a very fat arse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back