If it were socially acceptable to ________, I would __________. (Fill in the blanks.) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter jane
  • Start date
  • Replies 111
  • Views 11K
  • Watchers 9

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
That's it. Just fill in the blanks.

If it were socially acceptable to drink maple syrup, I would down gallons of the stuff straight from the casks.

If it were socially acceptable to be a slob and flash a bit of arseflesh, I would probably never bother to wear pants (undies, yes, just I hate wearing pants or tights, which makes winter quite a pain).

Re: If it were socially acceptable to ________, I would __________. (Fill in the blan

If it were socially acceptable to, I would Fill in the blanks.

Re: If it were socially acceptable to ________, I would __________. (Fill in the blan

If it were socially acceptable to exist exist, I would shouln't money.

If it were socially acceptable to do the darkest things my rotten wrected soul desires, I would go to jail.

Think this through, Pantone247!

If it were socially acceptable to hire a nose excavator from the ranks of the unemployed, I would have him/her (preferably her) maintain the smooth viability of my nasal cavities through the working day.

If it were socially acceptable to say nothing at parties, i would go to parties.

Think this through, Pantone247!

If it were socially acceptable to hire a nose excavator from the ranks of the unemployed, I would have him/her (preferably her) maintain the smooth viability of my nasal cavities through the working day.

We heard [well-known politician] describing another politician as 'a great excavator' the other day. It was class, only I couldn't tell what other politician was being described, and I'm well peeved that whoever films the Oireachtas Report doesn't actually make an effort to show them picking their noses.

If it were socially acceptable to do what I can't get off my mind at the moment, I would be the gossip of many.

if it were socially acceptable to fill in the blanks, I would fill in the blanks.

If it were socially acceptable to spit, I would spit in the eye of all politicians.

If it were socially acceptable to do what I can't get off my mind at the moment, I would be the gossip of many.

Oooooh, scurrilous. What's on your mind, Ms Hives? I promise not to tell anyone. No one really reads this site anyway. All the accounts are actually me in various personae.

Oooooh, scurrilous. What's on your mind, Ms Hives? I promise not to tell anyone. No one really reads this site anyway. All the accounts are actually me in various personae.

I'm not telling but I do have a huge grin on my face.

If it were socially acceptable to exist exist without money, I wouln't exist

If it were socially acceptable to be drinking lager right now I would like that.

Hi there, thanks for starting this thread.

If it were socially acceptable to quit my job I would not be surprised.

looking forward to your responses,

The I is John team.

If it were socially acceptable to carry my cats around on my person in a papoose, i'd be a lot warmer than i am at present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back