If I was to be buying a PSP? (2 Viewers)

I've finally turned on my psp, I never play it, don't see any games I really want to play on it. And now I see that good old sony won't let you download the ps1 games direct, you have to buy a ps3, download the games to the ps3, the transfer them to the psp.

sony_bullshit_anim4.gif

Loco is erm lol a Ninty type game :p
What otehr games have u pld on the PSP
I have had about 12 so far
Not a lot - had Liberty City Stories, but got rid of that when it came out on PS2. Now I'm left with Lumines, Loco Roco, Exit, Vice City Stories and Tales of Eternia.

My problem with the PSP is that I'm basically left playing shit versions of games I can play in better quality elsewhere. Fight Night, Tiger Woods etc - why would I play them on PSP when I can play them on the 360? The portability argument doesn't really cut it with me because my experience (with 2 PSPs!), the battery life is so worthless that you spend most of the time tethered to the plug anyway.

And yeah, my DS gets way more love.

True story: on the train from Greystones on a sunny day during the summer, I was playing my DS. Kid sitting opposite me was playing his PSP. Man, watching that kid squirm trying to find some position that didn't cause a massive glare on the PSP's shiny-shiny screenwas hilarious. DS? Not a bother.

True story: on the train from Greystones on a sunny day during the summer, I was playing my DS. Kid sitting opposite me was playing his PSP. Man, watching that kid squirm trying to find some position that didn't cause a massive glare on the PSP's shiny-shiny screenwas hilarious. DS? Not a bother.
I agree with that.....why I won't buy Sony tfts cos they sue a glass front or summit and while pic looks slightly better it would ne a 'mare in the summer....
I love my Samsung 710T but upgrading to this baby
pes6 will look deadly now ;]
http://www.trustedreviews.com/article.aspx?art=3081

Football Manager Handheld is my last hope for the psp...
That type of game will suit it to a T
I was playing nba 07 in the shop tonight, the main thing they left outta it compared to pc version is the signature tunes :(
I love signature tunes in basketball games :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back